It reminds me of the Pandora!

Discord is works great for it's intended purposes but it's another one of those services where the user is the product.
I have to disagree unfortunately. It could work great if they'd make a proper native desktop program. But with their official Electron based program, it just runs rather poorly for me, and most others I know.

It was just a quote I saw recently. There service users generally, but that wasn't exactly the point.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Someone else said that same thing to me recently and she got it from a documentary called "The Social Dilemma". I have not watched it yet, but it sounds somewhat interesting. Though I doubt they're really saying many new things. Social media is used for spying and propaganda, that's nothing new.

EDIT: Hups, seems like i postet my "What are your Playing" on this topic..

So i have to write something:
As i write better than i speak english, i think whe shouldnd make a Audio Chat yet..

I looking forward for these boxes, even if i would be fine whit just the Pyra..

Last edited:
The strange thing is: Whit the Pyra, i think im more patience as whit the GBA SP i ordered last week,
maybe because its just 2 Months (tm) away from the End of Custom Fee Free Shipping from Great Britain to the EU, whyle EvilDragons Place is whitin Germany so i will get the Pyra whitout issues even when Brexit is finally done ..

I hope to get the email asking for the rest of the payment soon! Sorry to get impatient, this is just the longest part of the wait it feels like.
This would be a relief for me as well. Would allow me to go back to exclusively worrying about the state of the world as opposed to missing my spot in the Pyra queue.

Technology from 2012 on 2021. It's funny because are the same numbers. It's sad because it's true.

On Pyra, its not about newest technology, if you want a pocket pc whit newer technology, buy a GPD,
Whe, they waiting for the Pyra know ourself that the Omap 5 not new, but whe dont bother..

I for myself want to try the Pyra as a Home Work Computer, and if this dont work that good , i could anyway use it as homebrew device and Emu Toy

It was more something like a trying to troll, even if this want change anything yet, as the Pyra Boards are allready done, just need to assamble whit the Cases..

I realy hope it want take that long anymore, as my Pandora Battery was flat yesterday and it rebooted some times until it got enough juice to boot properly..
The Windows 10 on my GPD Win seems to be not working anymore, and this thing also got this battery issue..
And my Notebook from 2011 works, but is quite slow whit the Windows 10..

So i want the Pyra to replace all tree, , i hope that i can use it for my Office Work at home, (Libre Office, Email, etc), whit USB Periphals (Mouse Keyboard) and HDMI, and lots of other Stuff you can make whit a Computer, maybe i could use Blender on this Thing to design the Inside of our Camping Container on the Unimog, .. i dont need modern Computer Gaming, as i can have these Games also on the XBOXONEX, and hopefully the few Windows Software i would need will also run in BOX86 .. (Itunes)

This morning i wanted a Macbook Pro, but then i though about this a bit more, and i found that they dont have Iluminated Keyboard and Backlid Logo ..

maybe i could use Blender on this Thing to design the Inside of our Camping Container on the Unimog
Off-topic but can’t recommend Ulrich Dolde’s book enough - you can “try before you buy” (it’s an expensive book but is thick with experience and does come with additional useful tools) here: https://www.wohnmobil-selbstausbau.com/Blick_ins_Buch.html for Deutsch or here https://www.selfbuildmotorhome.com/Main_navigation/Book_preview.html for English
Haynes Manuals’ “Build Your Own Overland Camper” is also very helpful.

I think this selbstausbau Buch I already have, because when I was younger, in the 1990thes I build a lot Lego Campers , and they where quite cool, double Etage, some whit a pool on top (and jump tower) some „Zieharmonika“ (whit a hinge in the middle),
Because this my dad bought such a book ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

Technology from 2012 on 2021. It's funny because are the same numbers. It's sad because it's true.

Yep, and most of that technology is yet to be unleashed on the Pyra. Maybe you can help implementing some of it on this platform...:

Edit: I didn't know the OMAP 4 was netflix HD certified either....

Back