It reminds me of the Pandora!

Craig had good intentions but when costs spiralled he didn't know what to do and I think it got to him in the end when history repeated itself with the icontrolpad. My Pandora was one of the early Craig ones iirc.

Evildragon took over Craig's remaining orders (which was quite a lot!) and was a damn machine getting those later pandora's out from what I remember, and took on some costs he was *not* required to either legally or morally. Which is why we all have faith in him now.

Craig had good intentions but when costs spiralled he didn't know what to do and I think it got to him in the end when history repeated itself with the icontrolpad. My Pandora was one of the early Craig ones iirc.

This, I too had a (very) early Craig Pandora. I feel he really tried to make it work but in the end he was digging one hole to fill up another. Unfortunately.

I think without CraigX the Pandora wouldn't have seen the light of day at all so I'm grateful for that.

Yes, craig took community suggestions and came up with the design for the Pandora, and assembled a good technical team to actually come up with the hardware (especially MWeston's design for the motherboard). But after his business started to fail (for reasons he himself had triggered) he turned very combative and spiky whenever anyone tried to help, and started to lie to all and sundry about the situation, which to my mind is very close to unforgivable. But credit where credit's due, he was responsible for coming up with the Pandora, he just shouldn't have been involved in selling it.

To come back to topic: Boxes should be arrive in 2 - 3 weeks, this means in the meantime, it could be that the first 150 Pyrae are ready for shipping and just need a nice box?

A Unboxing Video should also work good for my One Take Video Making.. .. but its needs a bit more space..
Maybe i have to copy this Sofa Video thing whe know from Ashens ^^

Yes, craig took community suggestions and came up with the design for the Pandora, and assembled a good technical team to actually come up with the hardware (especially MWeston's design for the motherboard). But after his business started to fail (for reasons he himself had triggered) he turned very combative and spiky whenever anyone tried to help, and started to lie to all and sundry about the situation, which to my mind is very close to unforgivable. But credit where credit's due, he was responsible for coming up with the Pandora, he just shouldn't have been involved in selling it.
I do miss all of his weird videos, he's a really wacky guy too! :D
I think it's a shame things worked out the way they did, but hey, Pyra's getting closer! :)

This, I too had a (very) early Craig Pandora. I feel he really tried to make it work but in the end he was digging one hole to fill up another. Unfortunately.

I think without CraigX the Pandora wouldn't have seen the light of day at all so I'm grateful for that.

Also had a very early craig pandora... sad it turned out the way it did, it didnt start like that! he did have a knack for nice PR movies.

Reactions: rSl
I could make some Videos on the Unimog if you like ^^ but if the Pyra arives on these wet weeks, i dont think i will make the first one outside ^^

And our Upcoming German Army Unimog whit the Shelter is also meant to climp on the Roof .. ^^ But these may have to wait until whe get this Unimog..

A Unboxing Video should also work good for my One Take Video Making.. .. but its needs a bit more space..
Do not forget to show off the manual if you're going to do this. IMO a good unboxing video build up suspense by first showing off unimportant stuff and then gradually going to better stuff and do the most important thing last. So in this case the order would be:
1. Mail package
2. Pyra box
3. Accesoires
4. The Pyra itself
5. The manual

But of course it's your video so your rules. This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
You forgotten the Swiss Army Knive i use to open the Mail package..
But seems like i have to order also some other stuff from Dragonbox when i make the final Payment, as it will only be the Pyra Box, the Pyra and its Manual at the Moment..

A second Mugg maybe..

But the Mail package shouldnd be too big as i need to fit it on my Desctop..

I just hope that i fit this in my 15 Minutes Video..

I think i will make some more Videos:
- Unboxing and show off all the stuff in the Package,
- Comparing whit my Other Handhelds, in Size, (Switch, 2DS XL, Vita, Pandora, GBA Classic, GB Collor and GB Classic
- a bit footage of the Debian and some Games..

My only issue may be if the Pyra arives on the Week, and there is not enough time to make the video.., but i think after i got the package, i may have enough patience to wait until i have time to shoot the video.. even if this is though..

Do not forget to show off the manual if you're going to do this. IMO good boxing video build up suspense by first showing off unimportant stuff and then gradually going to better stuff and do the most important thing last. So in this case the order would be:
1. Mail package
2. Pyra box
3. Accesoires
4. The Pyra itself
5. The manual
There's no such thing as a good unboxing video, if that's all it does, and what you've documented there is all the things I hate about them.

It’s pretty easy: he made the take where he fell, paused the video, used the ladder and turned the camera a bit ..
it would be quite dangerous for the expensive prototype

Send from something, i guess ^^

Here are a few commercials that we can use to play between the various episodes:

The Pyra does not have any commercials AFAIK, but the Pyra is basically just like an NDS so we can just as well use NDS commercials.

An added bonus is that the NDS Pyra commercials are even lamer than those of the C64.

• Haha
I dont want to put comercials in my Video, as i hate comercials on YouTube;
There is multible times raid shadow legends on every Video i watch which i quite anoying

But i bougt a Smartphone Adapter for my Camera tripod , so its a bit more professionell now ..

But well, first i need something to unbox

1601461840937.png

Here, to help you with the wait :D

OS and 3D Driver are comming up nicely. Driver works in a window now. Performance is also quite good. Here is Serious Sam TSE, with graphic detail cranked up... Looks nice isn't it (and it's even nicer when it moves) ;)

Back