It reminds me of the Pandora!

can someone please provide a brief summary of the pandora Craig events?

27063927.jpg

can someone please provide a brief summary of the pandora Craig events?
Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

Basically, Craig started the Pandora project. But he charged way too little money, realized he would never be able to deliver Pandoras for that amount, so he took the money he had, £300,000 if I remember correctly, and vanished. Not even his own mother, who was also his secretary, knows where he went. Or if she does she's not saying.

so his intentions were initially good?

Yes, but the most difference between him and ED was that Craig (that had like 70% of the business) was focused on the Pandora so much that stopped to sell all the other stuff in his store, while ED kept the Pandora as an "additional" project for his store... so while ED was able to sustain some losses, Craig just got broke...

Craig posts were seen after some years on some random forums... one of them was about the Nissan Leaf...

Last edited:
Yes, the Pandora was originally Craigix's baby, and he did deliver some, but he had trouble keeping delivering at the price that he'd charged, and he didn't have the positive knack with the community that ED and others possess, so pretty rapidly he felt he was getting trolled and pushed back in a similar manner as it all went brown and sticky* from there on in.

* Like a stick.

Craig never could accept responsibility for his own mistakes. Thus he was unable to correct future mistakes or learn from previous ones. Instead, with him it was always the community's fault. Sadly he was not cognizant of or simply didn't respect the absolute massive faith the community had in him. This was evidenced by peoples patience with the pandora and the huge support shown for the icontrol pad 2(Craig Control pad 2...).

Sadly in the I control pad 2 campaign several lies were told... and manipulations rendered; in actuality he was well liked on the forums for the most part. The pandora was a damn fine machine too.

Oh , this is sad, but luckly whe have no Craig where i plan to use my Pyra ^^

But its not confirmed that the Autor of this Post was our Craig,
Ok, Burning the Shool Church, putting the Shool underwater, no problem, but push a wall on the feet of your friend, this may be a bit bigger calliber of kriminal energie ^^

Back