Is The Pandora Vaporware?

Ok it's the 7th, has it shipped yet? Was gonna make my own thread but I thought I'd just hijack this one for what it's worth, lol. It is today they shipped the cases correct? Well I don't see no pictures of them clearing customs? God they've had like 23 minutes, how long does UPS need to pick up the cases and ship them? It's true it's god dam Vaporware I tell you :ph34r:

puppydee said:
Ok it's the 7th, has it shipped yet? Was gonna make my own thread but I thought I'd just hijack this one for what it's worth, lol. It is today they shipped the cases correct? Well I don't see no pictures of them clearing customs? God they've had like 23 minutes, how long does UPS need to pick up the cases and ship them? It's true it's god dam Vaporware I tell you :ph34r:

It is not the same time in China than in United Kingdom. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gusarapo said:
puppydee said:

It is not the same time in China than in United Kingdom. :p

Dam, your right, they're late!

Btw I'm not serious. But call it a hunch, they'll be a thread any minute now about "Have they shipped yet?":) The Pandora isn't vaporware! We'll all be laughing when we ALL have our Pandoras?

I wonder if threatening the Chinese with a "no more business with you" would have any effect but I'd like to see it carried out anyway if there's even one small hint of yet another "delay".

lol yes, but I don't know if ED's, MWeston's or even Craigix's or Fatih's muscles are up to par. That guy could break a few necks if he didn't get his way :p

Mofokubik said:
Philly said:
Hello Yarkle... Welcome, we arent all crazy and defensive here, just most of us, lol.

That's easy for you to say.. Mark it 8, dude.
OVER THE LINE... MARK IT ZERO!!!! ;)

Yup... Ive lost count of how many times ive watched it over the years.

It most definitely is vapourware - and is so out of date now I don't see what the point of releasing it is. LOL

I mean - when it was one year later that was kind of annoying, but 2 and a 1/2. ROFLOL

And people are still waiting. PMSL

piercer said:
I mean - when it was one year later that was kind of annoying, but 2 and a 1/2. ROFLOL
Yea, now that it's March 30th, 2011 I'm pretty bummed about Pandora not being out. But hey, at least I've got a flying car.

I see your flying car, and raise you a crisp pair of lightspeed briefs

VRAndy said:
piercer said:
Yea, now that it's March 30th, 2011 I'm pretty bummed about Pandora not being out. But hey, at least I've got a flying car.

You haven't heard that 2.5 years is the new 1.5?

Back