Pandora: The Journey

It looks.... Like nothing? ;)
No images or anything. Although, by the splash image - is it an 8bit game?
Could be fun. Shoot/Slash you all!

I just like the BOR games (Crisis Evil is a great mod. So hard on Dreamcast).
I would love to see a customised one with some of this random Pandora stuff involved.. Also now I would like to see the pope as an evil baddie.

Just the result of a quick bit of playing around with this Python version of robotfindskitten, and its ability to read sets of Non-Kitten Items from text files. :p

robotfindskitten-pandora-1.png

robotfindskitten-pandora-2.png

trooper said:
bustaballs said:
I've already got at least 3 pretty large game projects that I'll probably never finish. I doubt I'd ever start on something like this.

So how would the game start out? The meeting where everyone decided to start working on it? Maybe them all sitting at a table and shouting "Let's do it!" followed by the Justice Friends transition animation.

Well, This is the little guy that started it all. Michael posted a picture of his personal project on this forum, Which prompted a bit of a discussion between Craig and Michael.

Trooper

That's
the original Pandora? Whoa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
trooper said:
bustaballs said:
I've already got at least 3 pretty large game projects that I'll probably never finish. I doubt I'd ever start on something like this.

So how would the game start out? The meeting where everyone decided to start working on it? Maybe them all sitting at a table and shouting "Let's do it!" followed by the Justice Friends transition animation.

Well, This is the little guy that started it all. Michael posted a picture of his personal project on this forum, Which prompted a bit of a discussion between Craig and Michael.

Trooper

That's
the original Pandora? Whoa.
It got better. But those tasty diamond and inverse triangle buttons...

Last edited by a moderator:
Murphy has got to be the end boss with lots of pre-fights throughout the game.

I suggest a Craiginator vs. RoboCop (Murphy) Theme :)

craiginator.png

robocop204.jpg

I think we need BaDToaD to write this epic adventure story.

I bet noone here will have a clue what I'm talking about. How sad :(.

Back