How's it going? (2012-03-05)

As a batch 1 Craig preorderer (I mean I ordered from Craig, rather than I ordered a Craig, although I'm sure they are lovely if you can afford one), it would be really nice to have some idea of what queue position they are shipping at.

Does anyone know about when Link will get the batch of pandoras and will start shipping? Also curious if I'm in that batch or not.

Numbers numbers numbers, pleas ED provide a count of how many orders waiting and how many are shipped (on the old stats site).
http://openpandora.d...=13&lang=deErrm, the old stats site IS up-to-date...?

There is a site with this kind of data? Can I have link, please?
http://openpandora.d...emid=13&lang=de

Guys, could you include number of new preorders, please? It would be usefull to know how many was produced and delivered and how many to go.

Does anyone know about when Link will get the batch of pandoras and will start shipping? Also curious if I'm in that batch or not.
I don't have an update here. Just waiting on Global & ED. I plan to start shipping as soon as I receive the units, and should be able to get them out the door quickly. I don't have any order information regarding who is where in what batch.

I have shipping boxes arriving Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an update here. Just waiting on Global & ED. I plan to start shipping as soon as I receive the units, and should be able to get them out the door quickly. I don't have any order information regarding who is where in what batch.

I have shipping boxes arriving Monday.
Curious, are you going to mail out shipping notifications, or is that something ED's gonna do? Not sure if that helps me any since I'm in Craig's queue, unless you're doing redistribution for him too?

Curious, are you going to mail out shipping notifications, or is that something ED's gonna do? Not sure if that helps me any since I'm in Craig's queue, unless you're doing redistribution for him too?
I will be sending out notifications for anything coming from ED thru me into the US or Canada.

Link should probably get a number tomorrow and therefore the first ones should ship to him sometime next week.

Grabbed 130 more fully working Pandoras today.

Failure rate is a bit below 2% and there is no slow down in production except the already known slower start because of the manual testing right now.

Don't really have the time to constantly update all numbers, I don't even really find the time catching on with mails (I'm still somewhere mid December there...)

It's a ton of work to do, so I'm happy to be able to at least do all the important stuff.

Finally got an email telling me the status of my order but haven't got an email asking me to pay yet :(

Looking forward to the payment email so I know I may be close to getting my pandora!!

Loving the constant influx of good news. I wish there was some technology where we could bank some sleep for ED. Somebody get on that!

Woo! I almost had an heart attack when I saw mail from OP :D Sadly it wasn't email telling me my Pandora is on the way. ^_^

Woo! I almost had an heart attack when I saw mail from OP Sadly it wasn't email telling me my Pandora is on the way.
I got the same feeling :) The only thing is that im really nervous beacuse im such a noob when it comes to linux and stuff like that. :blink: ;)

I'm not good linux user either, that's why I think Pandora is excellent device! I can try all kinds of things, linux mostly and play my favorite games :D

Also program development is becoming my soul task.. All I need is Pandora, so I can try them out! ^_^

Woo! I almost had an heart attack when I saw mail from OP Sadly it wasn't email telling me my Pandora is on the way.
I got the same feeling :) The only thing is that im really nervous beacuse im such a noob when it comes to linux and stuff like that. :blink: ;)

Don't worry it is not hard at all, some common (nerd) sense, googling, and forum scourging. You should be fully up and running in an evening.

Back