Release Hotfix 7 Beta 1 released!

Hmm but isnt that focussing more on the new kernel... I hear all this talk about that this HF is a very stable one but that the newwer kernel still needs alot of work. So I hope that this HF will come out of beta and work on the new kernel can go on until that reaches stablelyness.

(I admit I am scared of beta's )

Look ! There's a beta behind you !

^^

Well, there's certainly tweaks that aren't kernel-related.

Hmm but isnt that focussing more on the new kernel... I hear all this talk about that this HF is a very stable one but that the newwer kernel still needs alot of work. So I hope that this HF will come out of beta and work on the new kernel can go on until that reaches stablelyness.

(I admit I am scared of beta's )
I think SuperZaxxon has become the new HF7, or HF7.5, or 8, or whatever. Yes, it contains the new beta kernel but it doesn't use it by default: you have to hold R trigger while it's booting and select it. Otherwise it's just more fixes that probably would have gone (or did go?) into HF7. Using the SuperZaxxon with the old kernel it's pretty stable, not had any problems. The beta kernel is great but some stuff doesn't work yet.

Yep.

SuperZaxxon is the new one. It's basically the same as HotFix 7, just with the additional possibility to boot the 3.2 kernel.

Back