Release Zaxxon Hotfix 7 Alpha 2 - Merry Christmas :)

I sent to porg a alpha minimenu update which I think fixes the inability to run a few apps in HF7a2; if anyone would like, I can post the binaries here, or you can wait for a3/a4/whatever from ED :)

jeff

Transparency info to all of you: While the last days, @Skeezix and me @porg were putting a lot of work into fixing bugs and implementing new features for MiniMenu. You guys will love it!

We decided to do this in a direct 2 person fashion, as my previous attempt by going through the formal way (BugTracker) did not turn out so productive yet.

Transparency info to all of you: While the last days, @skeezix and me @porg were putting a lot of work into fixing bugs and implementing new features for MiniMenu. You guys will love it!

We decided to do this in a direct 2 person fashion, as my previous attempt by going through the formal way (BugTracker) did not turn out so productive yet.

After thorough testing/debugging/testing/… feedback sessions between @skeezix and me @porg, the results of these MiniMenu changes, now culminated into:

Hotfix 7 Beta 1, which was just released!

You will love it. It is the most responsive MiniMenu ever!

A combined load of smaller bugfixes and improvements (both from the bugtracker and various forum feedback such as this very thread) will be handled somewhen later, as @skeezix plans a major restructuring regarding the build process (and its distribution among the git tree).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back