Hmm...where''s My Wiz?

chickendung

TO THE TRENTON TAR PITS!
Website
i currently do not have a website.com
I'm just curious about the Wiz's actual release/shipping date. I ordered mine about a month and a half ago from GP2X Store, and today is April 25th. The site still says they are not in stock, and their estimated shipping date is the 25th, while PlayAsia says the 30th, while other technology sites are saying the end of may! :(

So, can I get some estimates at least about when I will have the thing in my hands?

Thank You Much! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I heard they are "shipping" to distributors by the end of April. So I'm guessing the first week of May is when most pre-orders will be shipped. This is just a guess though from what I've been reading.

You also have to take into acount that there are only 2500 consoles in the first batch. I ordered mine the 13th from playasia and I'm not expecting to recieve it any time soon :/

Ordered mine on feb 13th 2009 so hopefully will be a first batcher if not hopefully Ill get one sometime this year.

Where's My Wiz?

In South Korea
smile_clown.gif

'WarmFluffyUK' said:
'fettouhi' said:
'slaanesh' said:
If Play-Asia delays shipping again, I will most likely cancel my order and use the credits to buy something else.
Then you're not gonna like what Play-Asia just did ;) .

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1-49-en-70-2z59.html

Regards

André
Why, what did they do? All I can see is: In stock on May, 2009! Which is basically correct!

It said April 2009 until this morning. ;)

Regards

André

'fettouhi' said:
'WarmFluffyUK' said:
'fettouhi' said:
'slaanesh' said:
If Play-Asia delays shipping again, I will most likely cancel my order and use the credits to buy something else.
Then you're not gonna like what Play-Asia just did ;) .

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1-49-en-70-2z59.html

Regards

André
Why, what did they do? All I can see is: In stock on May, 2009! Which is basically correct!

It said April 2009 until this morning. ;)

Regards

André

Yes, but it doesn't say May 30th 2009, just May 2009. So it could be this next week. Either way it doesn't look like it is delayed again. They just are most likely getting them in May since April is almost over.

Back