Heavy Metal

I used the Pandora once, to type something for my Dads partial retirement whyle whe where on a boring beekeepers Meeting

Its used to work pretty well,

SD cards make more sense for prizes for adults in candy, but it isn't as fun to imagine the results as it is for including razor blades. Surely, somebody must have choked to get things like Kinder Eggs banned in the US, right?  I mean, we still have wood sticks in our food, but splinters, and therefore blades, in your mouth must be less of a problem than a toy.  And obviously having the chocolate as two pieces that are not connected must mean that an idiot child will not put the toy in their mouth and choke on it (or consume lead paint).

Expanding on the SD card prizes, why don't they include things like that in cereal boxes?  That would be great.

I do want to steer this back on topic:  I also would like to know what colors and surface texture options we have with these molds.  I really would prefer not to have a smooth and glossy case.

I'd kill to have SD cards as cracker jack prizes.  I'm tired of getting stick-on tattoos.

-God Ginrai

Nope, those 10000 is for a good aluminium mold, the steel ones can do 100,000 cases and more...

Oh, I just was thinking:

Is the case data already open hardware? (At least the outer surfaces would be nice, with that it would be possible to make a chocolate mold....

The blender file you released is enough to make a 3D print from.  I only got halfway through the parts though before my nozzle clogged up.  Need a new one.  Then I'll make a candy mould.

Back