hakmanplayer

I think you are all wrong! I think he want's us to believe that he is pissed off about his product, but actually all his responses are parodies. He is actually saluting us with his jolly cussing and happy whining! And when he say we all should beware about buying a pandora, we actually should just buy a pandora! Damn, I want to buy another pandora thanks to Hackman!

A Goodle image of hakmanplayer brought this pic up.

41S2v83Sv6L._SL150_.jpg

I think he just needs to play Wolfenstein on his Pandora... if he can figure out how to get it to run... two birds with one stone. he gets to thumb his nose at Craig and us by enjoying his Pandora "out of spite" AND kill some damn NAZZIs! Or mebbe watch Inglorious Bastards on it. either way.

^ Inglourious Basterds is one of my favourite movies of all-time.

you sir, have good taste. My wife didn't really appreciate it. It's one of those movies that I have to watch in a different room, or on a handheld of some sort. incidently it currently lives on my phone and will take up permanent residence on my Pandora once I get it ;)

right next to Gangs of New York, There Will be Blood (Daniel Day Lewis is a god), a Clockwork Orange, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. She just doesn't get my taste in movies :p

oh back on topic Hitler=Craig=Pandora=bad...

The car is called Hitler as a tribute to the not very well known TV show 'vids' which was on 4later with the amazing Nigel Buckland as the lead.

However I love the alternative theory, and I shall use that if I ever become an MP.

Hitler iz dead u idiot WTF is he talking about hitler was a tirant open pandora is a f^€£ing gaming console

Hitler iz dead u idiot WTF is he talking about hitler was a tirant open pandora is a f^€£ing gaming console
But if you take the OP logo, remove two of the lines and rearrange the rest, you can make a right-facing swastika, so naturally they must be Nazi symathizers. They just make the logo blue to throw people off!

Vids was brilliant! Nigel Buckland's reviews were spot on, and even better because they were screamed at the camera in a thick welsh accent. They should let him take over from Jonathan Ross

You guys are forgetting that Hakmanplayer maybe onto something, look....

screen110628131317.png

This shameless support of the Nazi regime (representing a clear Neo-Nazi movement) is found within the port of Total Devastation 2.pnd

But then again....

"Its just a game" on *Not* "Just a game console" or "Mini desktop that fits in your pocket"...its whatever you like, so .....

screen110628131308.png

*Posted from Pandora via Chromium, having to quickly first install a toggling screenshot script for in game pics, launching a PND, accessing a snapshot folder, uploading to imageshack, signing in to a forum and adding this reply via mousepad, whilst listening to a podcast, with a minimised pdf about the London bombings (state not luftwafe or Islamic) still open. Which isnt bad for anything pocketable, let alone a "squeaky piece of Nazi rubbish" designed by people hopefully never afflicted with Brain Cancer!

Surprisingly after following Sony's lead and googling "Hakmanplayer" it also came up with four screenshots of

mzl.ljwloxvy.320x480-75.jpg

So hackmanplayer is a real life incarnation of Craig's game? He's a Dizzy Wizard. (the one in the blender I presume?)

Last edited by a moderator:
The car is called Hitler as a tribute to the not very well known TV show 'vids' which was on 4later with the amazing Nigel Buckland as the lead.

However I love the alternative theory, and I shall use that if I ever become an MP.

Yeah I think you actually posted that waaaay back when. also that our mascot was Hitler on fire fighting a Polar Bear. Your unusual fixation is damning on all counts. I thought Hitler was that van that spontaneously combusted. is that not right? Either way funny as hell. Funnier if, in fact, it was the flaming van.

Back