hakmanplayer

^ By repeatedly posing in this thread telling people to stop paying him attention you are helping to keep this thread afloat, and thus contributing to the attention yourself.

Where are this pictures in the game?

I uploaded it to the repo for geca, but I didn't know about this.

Maybe I should delete it.

What do the others think?

I notice it's been disabled at the repo. It's worth bearing in mind that the Swastika symbol on the guy's jacket isn't necessarily an indication of Nazi sympathies though - it may just be trying to demonstrate that he's a Punk (in the late 70s, some Punks wore Swastika armbands, not because they were Fascists, but because it was the most controversial, offensive thing they could think of. There's a old Punk where I work who wears BNP/EDL stuff, almost entirely just to piss people off). The next picture (with an 'Up Yours' figure gesture - and nail varnish maybe?) possibly supports this idea.

It's difficult to find information on the makers of the game (they seem to be young, sweary, Spanish guys from a now-defunct studio), so who knows. I realise that Nazi imagery is obviously a controversial and illegal thing in Germany, and that the Pandora would be nothing without German involvement (EvilDragon, mcobit, FoxBlock, sebt3?, probably loads of others), so I can totally live without this PND if it's a problem, but I just wanted to make sure we're not over-reacting.

I for one am glad to see his Youtube comments and the discussion about this here continuing. Why? Because it is spreading awareness of what mental illness looks like, and also is leaving a larger and larger by the day digital record of this man's delusions and hate. From his very first moment to his very last here, he has been so foul, so insulting, and so full of anger and hate. I don't see how anyone could see his Youtube video's and the comments, and take anything he says about the Pandora seriously. It's sad to see someone can be so internally distressed. I hope for the sake of those close to him that he seeks professional help.

From his very first moment to his very last here, he has been so foul, so insulting, and so full of anger and hate.
That's why his only friend is a bird and it's a 50-50 on whether he likes the bird either!

I'm just wondering who these people are that gave a 'thumbs up' to all 3 vids???
I can tell you exactly. Each of the videos has one like from Hakmanplayer himself (or howiewowwee as he calls himself), and the video with two likes was the same one Craig posted on, so it's a fair bet it was him.

Actually, I'm suprised that there aren't more likes; he seems like the kind of person who would have dozens of accounts for each website just so he can like and favourite his own content.

I'm Jewish and I'm not offended by Craig calling his car Hitler. If anything, I laughed hard at it!

But for hakmanplayer to not only wish brain cancer upon several fine, upstanding people here, all of whom are alive and well, but to insult people who have died (moz's friend, my sympathy, by the way) or are on the brink (Jourdy's aunt again, I feel for you), all because he has even the slightest idea that they might worship Hitler, when nobody even slightly related to the Pandora community does?

What the hell is his problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel offended to what he said to me

"Who the hell are you? I would kick your ass if I could get a hold of you."

I thought he was just some crazy troll asking for attention, but he truly is crazy and psychotic.

I'm Jewish and I'm not offended by Craig calling his car Hitler. If anything, I laughed hard at it!

But for hakmanplayer to not only wish brain cancer upon several fine, upstanding people here, all of whom are alive and well, but to insult people who have died (moz's friend, my sympathy, by the way) or are on the brink (Jourdy's aunt again, I feel for you), all because he has even the slightest idea that they might worship Hitler, when nobody even slightly related to the Pandora community does?

What the hell is his problem?

Yeah, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We got persecuted by the Nazi's too for refusing to support Hitler. I do think it was kind of funny Craig calling his car Hitler (though it might not be in the best taste...), I don't think he meant harm by it! The problem is, hakman can't seem to wrap his head around the concept of satire.

Back