hakmanplayer

I loved the snippet from his review of the TV he bought on Amazon:

"I am not close to an expert but as far as I can tell this TV does everything it should do."

I guess it show TV programs then?

Incidentally, from his reviews on Amazon, I seems all he's interested in is PnP with the use of phrases like "Simple and quick" and "Easy as pie". I'm still not clear what he expected from the Pandora if that's the crux of his reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not clear what he expected from the Pandora if that's the crux of his reviews.
He seemed to have a lot of incorrect expectations for the Pandora. If I recall correctly, he mentions not to expect perfect n64 emulation. Any community member would tell you the same. Where did he get the opposite idea?

He failed to do proper research on the device and was let down. That happens, he shouldn't blame others for his own mistake.

He failed to do proper research on the device and was let down. That happens, he shouldn't blame others for his own mistake.
Quite so. Misdirected anger is what we're seeing.

He says in one of the comments on the video that he was wrong to laud praise on the Pandora. Well guess what Howie, you're wrong again.

Open Pandora supports Adolf Hitler? I'm no historian, but I think we got him..... like 60 years ago. What a crackpot.

Ha ha!

If we thought he was weird posting videos of himself with a bird on his shoulder crying about how he hates the Pandora after saying previously that he loves it, I found this on twitter:

howiewowwee howie baby

i hate ny bird.

12 Sep 09

(he meant my, he just couldn't type it correctly)

followed by:

howiewowwee howie baby

i love my bird

28 Apr 10

A slice of bipolar anyone?

PS: I wonder if his bird has a twitter account?

Last edited by a moderator:
The car is called Hitler as a tribute to the not very well known TV show 'vids' which was on 4later with the amazing Nigel Buckland as the lead.
Man I used to love that show, I'd forgotten all about it. I'm from around Glasgow so was also fun spotting all the locations.

Screw that, let's vote Craig as a US Senator!
youknow the first thing passed would be the us back under our rule right? :p

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

27528_193777451395_7848_n.jpg

You guys are forgetting that Hakmanplayer maybe onto something, look....

This shameless support of the Nazi regime (representing a clear Neo-Nazi movement) is found within the port of Total Devastation 2.pnd

But then again....

"Its just a game" on *Not* "Just a game console" or "Mini desktop that fits in your pocket"...its whatever you like, so .....

*Posted from Pandora via Chromium, having to quickly first install a toggling screenshot script for in game pics, launching a PND, accessing a snapshot folder, uploading to imageshack, signing in to a forum and adding this reply via mousepad, whilst listening to a podcast, with a minimised pdf about the London bombings (state not luftwafe or Islamic) still open. Which isnt bad for anything pocketable, let alone a "squeaky piece of Nazi rubbish" designed by people hopefully never afflicted with Brain Cancer!

Where are this pictures in the game?

I uploaded it to the repo for geca, but I didn't know about this.

Maybe I should delete it.

What do the others think?

I think it's fine. If you must, I would at least play the game to determine how crude the humor is, then put up a warning if necessary.

^ I think that what mcobit is getting at is that software containing that image might not be allowed to be hosted. Note that I don't know the ins and outs of German laws, though, so I may be mistaken here.

Please note that I was actually being purely sarcastic with that post and stressing the Pandoras multi-tasking capabilities but yes that image is within the gallery section of that PND and could I guess be misconstrued by nanny states and such like.

can we close down this thread?

the more attention we give to these scumbags........they more they come back

if you post in this thread you are no better than he is.......

peace

My apologies for raising the issue in the first place but at least said content is known now and mcobit can deal with it via Geca as they see fit. I hope I'm not on the scumbag list now or probably always was? There's enough real issues in the world to be worrying about past collective history and an image in a video game reflecting one of a myriad of atrocities fellow man has and is currently, bestowing worldwide upon each other imhho.

the guy is psychotic

cant you see the more you feed him the bigger he will get

put it at rest

Back