hakmanplayer

MarioPandio: No problem. Thanks for finding! I pmed Geca, if he can censor this content. If not, I will delete it at least from the repo.

Hell! Why are people calling for this thread to be closed? 10 pages can't be wrong. Troll wake! This is the most fun I've had here for ages.

I watched Outland the other day. This sort of thing happens from time to time.

Craig for Spin doctor! :p

Hell! Why are people calling for this thread to be closed? 10 pages can't be wrong. Troll wake! This is the most fun I've had here for ages.

you are not better than he is.............you should know better by now

Nor are you, so far you've called him a "scumbag" and "psychotic". Double standards?

Let people have their say, however they want to express themselves.

Nor are you, so far you've called him a "scumbag" and "psychotic". Double standards?

Let people have their say, however they want to express themselves.
just put everything at rest

I want the best for the pandora

and I think hakmanplayer does deserve a title of psychopath because he is calling everyone a "Nazi"

cheers

and I think hakmanplayer does deserve a title of psychopath because he is calling everyone a "Nazi"
So what if he does? Do you care so much about his opinion that you get so worked up about it and feel the need to call him names as well? Now that he has left, I couldn't care less what hakmanplayer calls people or what his opinions are. If he refuses a direct dialogue here and can't show us some respect then he doesn't deserve our attention either.

Just let it slide. My way of dealing with it was to wish him best of luck and move on. No need to carry hatred towards him. That said, if people feel the need to talk about it then let them.

So what if he does? Do you care so much about his opinion that you get so worked up about it and feel the need to call him names as well? Now that he has left, I couldn't care less what hakmanplayer calls people or what his opinions are. If he refuses a direct dialogue here and can't show us some respect then he doesn't deserve our attention either.

Just let it slide. My way of dealing with it was to wish him best of luck and move on. No need to carry hatred towards him. That said, if people feel the need to talk about it then let them.

You are truly dutch! I have the same way of dealing with stuff, it's what 'we' are/were famous for. Some people call it tolerance :) (others lack of interest or even ignorance)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are truly dutch! I have the same way of dealing with stuff, it's what 'we' are/were famous for. Some people call it tolerance :) (others lack of interest or even ignorance)
Hehe :) I work in an international environment and my foreign friends tend to indeed call it indifference instead. Regardless, I prefer to think of it as tolerance. Of course I care. I spend a lot of time in this community and prefer it to be an as friendly place as possible.

It's regrettable that the Dutch tolerance is on a rapid decline lately. The Dutch identity that Maxima was searching for seemed to be obvious to me: tolerant open minded traders.

Considering the guy is trying to pull sales and interest away from the Pandora, it's just fine that we have a thread like this to call him out on his claims. So far as I can tell, nothing overly rude or horrid has been said in this thread that would warrant locking it. I've mentioned earlier and I'll say it again, it's good to have discussion like this especially if someone who watches his video goes and searches for more info. They may find this thread and see that while he may have been truthful about certain things, he's certainly been an ass and things might not be as bad as he says. (I say might not because I haven't received mine yet :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes I am (I rant at times but do not wish brain cancer on anyone) .... indeed I do.

I've not been rude to hakmanplayer just shared my experiences. I've enjoyed this thread not because hakmanplayer is being kicked whilst he's down but just sitting back and seeing how his over-the-top behaviour is being reacted to.

I'm sure there are aliens sitting in a spaceship on the dark side of the moon studying this very thread to fully understand mankind before they invade. If we keep going it'll confuse the crap out of them and save the world.

hakmanplayer once sent me a pm that read, "I hope you your Pandora get PToD"...and strange and funnily enough...that next week, guess what? My Pandora starts developing early stages of PToD. :(

This guy is rampaging out of control. Here is what he had to say about my good friend who died of brain cancer a few weeks ago:

unlededl.png

I would leave everything alone! put it at rest and no more
Just ignore the thread if it bothers you so much to post 4 or 5 times about it. Geezus. <_<

moz, my condolences as well. The dude's messed up, likely far beyond any I've seen on these forums (though others may have seen worse). It's unfortunate that scum like him number too many and they tend to outlive the truly good people in this world.

"Posterity will ne'er survey

A nobler deactive forum account than this:

Here lies the rants of Hakmanplayer:

Stop, traveller, and piss."

This guy is rampaging out of control. Here is what he had to say about my good friend who died of brain cancer a few weeks ago:

unlededl.png

Report him. His behaviour is against the terms & conditions of youtube.

D.

I've had enough of this guy!

All I Can say is, stop feeding him attention and he will go away

Cheers

Back