hakmanplayer

He's just butthurt. I don't know what made him turn so hostile all of a sudden. We were trying to help.

So that's who he is.

He's kidding, right? What a douche, baselessly bashing it like that.

I notice that his account is gone.

Also, who are the two people who disliked the video? Apple fans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what an asshole (sorry for the language)

After I spent 2 hours helping him to get psxrearmed working this is how he repays the community, what a shame.

Wow what an asshole (sorry for the language)!

I could make a big deal about you being cautious about the word "asshole", but instead I'll say that such a word is justified. I helped him set up GPSP, too (though I don't think I managed to succeed in the end, heh).

To be fair, he didn't bash the community directly. But still, this isn't cool.

EDIT:

Also, who are the two people who disliked the video? Apple fans?

people who dislike the video obviously like the Pandora you douche ;P

Oops! My bad! I meant liked the video! Honest mistake.

I cannot believe it, hackmanplayer was Lembit Opik all along.

lem.jpg

By his own admission - successful utilization and enjoyment of your Pandora is directly related to how well you are 'endowed'. :p :D

Sorry you feel so 'let down' Mr hackmanplayer.

LOL

P.s. And no I don't feel a scrap of sympathy.

I for one am glad the Open Pandora is a device that rewards intelligence, or at the very least - maturity, patience and co-operation.

Well, he's gone since he requested his account to be removed and teling me that he hopes I get brain cancer and stuff like that.

A poor little fellow who should definitely go and see and doctor. And unfortunately, that's no bad taste joke from me, I'm serious here.

I feel pity for him.

You should've seen the full eMails he sent me...

Probably more "entertaining" than the PMs he sent to me.

You know, in my mind I had him pegged as a much much younger fellow.

+1 for the recommendation he seek professional help - Without question a rather emotionally unstable chap... I wonder how he gets along socially in the real world?

I guess he probably doesn't leave his house a lot.

That's why he was doing posts 24/7 ;)

Well, he's gone since he requested his account to be removed and teling me that he hopes I get brain cancer and stuff like that.

A poor little fellow who should definitely go and see and doctor. And unfortunately, that's no bad taste joke from me, I'm serious here.

I feel pity for him.

That guy was an idiot right from the start I mean what sort of person who is 50 something years old start cussing ,swearing ,attacking and bitching whenever he got criticised and yet because this place is so tolerant no-one pulled him up on it.

Never liked the guy and he is scum for what he said to ED

The guy was thick as pigsh** no one wonder he couldn't even set up a basic emulator instead of following helpful instructions just bitched and moaned

I feel pity for him.

You? Brain tumors? If anything, your mere presence is likely to treat brain tumors.

Back