hakmanplayer

Let's not make it a habit to celebrate the outcome of fights before we risk splitting the community again.
This one person quitting and the rejoicing thereof isn't necessarily habit forming. And I don't see how we could split the community when the overriding consensus is that we're all pretty happy to see the back of him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in full agreement with you if it were one of the key people working on the OS. But in the case of an abusive time vampire, let the people have their fun. ;)

All this talk of Brain cancer is giving me a headache.

I wound him up once and got a PM asking for an explanation. I replied and then he closed the conversation. End of. Odd fellow.

I thought it was ED? On second thoughts, he probably wished it on a bunch of people.
He basically wished it on almost all of us, but the team in particular.

hackmanplayer said:
ANYONE THAT OWNS A COMPANY AND NAMES THEIR CAR HITLER AND IS PROUD OF IT , I WISH BRAIN CANCER ON.

ANYONE THAT LIKES THAT PERSON I WISH BRAIN CANCER ON . ANYONE THAT OWNS A COMPANY WITH THAT PERSON AND SUPPORTS HIM, I WISH BRAIN CANCER ON.
It says more about him than it does about anyone else.

The joke was that his car died in flames next to a ditch, as did Hitler. He wasn't proudly supporting the Nazi movement by honouring their leaders name, he was taking the piss and it was funny. Sadly that punchline sailed over this angry chaps head as high as a pandora shaped ufo.

I watched it once, and then immediately purged it from my mind with years of substance misuse

The joke was that his car died in flames next to a ditch, as did Hitler. He wasn't proudly supporting the Nazi movement by honouring their leaders name, he was taking the piss and it was funny. Sadly that punchline sailed over this angry chaps head as high as a pandora shaped ufo.

Actually he named his car Hitler before the incident, and it was Debs' car that blew up.

I'm at work and banned from web, sneaky one, just heard this clip.

Anyone can voice their opinion I don't care, but all mentioned wasn't anything new...

He don't like the cust service... I see it as a small time very very busy, and therefore don't even mail my queries direct, I expect a quicker answer from craig/ed in here tbh

the physical issues, screen lock position etc, all this was known to me already from boards and video reviews, even ed has shown this in his official demos I'm sure

one thing listening to that clip got my attention..

The support adolf thing.. What's that al about?

Ok forget my post above,,, I think sugar_kane explained it there

basically an old joke by ed what was taken a bit too seriously perhaps

Sorted!

Later guys n gals

im sad, yet disappointed that i didnt take part in this conversation.... :( well, carry on

Back