Gizmondo SDK and documentations

Gasito

Still Fresh
Hello, I seek for some documentations about the Gizmondo SDK and maybe if there is a windows emulator to emulate this console.

I already have a virtual machine with Windows CE on it (Windows Embedded Posready 2009).

I have find some sources on 64kib.com/gizmondo/ but I don't know how to use all of them...

I tried to goes on the gizmondo forum but it's seems someone buy the domaine name ... And the only other sources I find leads to this forum ...

Maybe somebody can please help me ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Regards.

I use to be a forum member of the gizmondo forums and even then the scene was already small. Many users and not a lot of developers. Site went dark even when I was still using the gizmondo actively.
As I haven't developed apps for the gizmondo I probably don't have the SDK (at least not on this computer), but I remember it could run normal windows ce applications when the system was 'unlocked' to run unsigned applications.
Probably in some spot on the internet the SDK can be downloaded, but as it's copyrighted it's hard to come by I guess.
The coating of my gizmondo is dissolving making the unit sticky, the only other console I have that does this was a very cheap chinese clone handheld.

Thanks for you answer, I was doubting myself about the low numbers of users and developers ... I was hoping to find something like a discord ...

I tried to go on the forum with wayback machine, but I can only goes on the topics lists, I cannot see more.

In other hand, I know the forum died in 2012, and there is a mail address, maybe I can have some answer if I send a mail, but I don't have much hope ...

The SDK on the website I mention in my first post is complete. But in the documentation, it's said that you need to plug a Gizmondo to use it,

I really need to find an other way to emulate the gizmondo.

Hello, I seek for some documentations about the Gizmondo SDK and maybe if there is a windows emulator to emulate this console.

I already have a virtual machine with Windows CE on it (Windows Embedded Posready 2009).

I have find some sources on 64kib.com/gizmondo/ but I don't know how to use all of them...

I tried to goes on the gizmondo forum but it's seems someone buy the domaine name ... And the only other sources I find leads to this forum ...

Maybe somebody can please help me ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Regards.

So you have the SDK but not the documentation, is that right?

So you have the SDK but not the documentation, is that right?
Now I have the SDK and the documentation, but I still seek for an alternative to used them without connect a Gizmondo on my computer.

Edit : And maybe some more informations or documentations which can help about gizmondo game development.

Back