Finding a proper name and logo :)

pyra-fire-logo.png

This has become something of a... flame war. I, for one, am just arson about. *ducks*
Shouldn't it look more like a P?

dThe only one that reminds me of book burning is Fusion_Power's.

-God Ginrai
It is not mine, I just altered it a bit and some people like it. :p   I would never burn books by the way, I usualy READ books.

And yours up there just looks boring, not even the font is interesting and the flame still looks weird no matter how much effects are aded. The 2D logo with the second outlined, more defined flame was better imho. I meant this:

v5cux3.png

The fonts (both) still need serious work but the idea is OK. However, we still can do better I'm sure.

Now with 78% more P.
This is still just a Spock-ear... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fusion_Power. Looks good, just maybe needs a play with the colors (and font as you mention) - maybe the grey flame and dragonbox could be red ?

dThe only one that reminds me of book burning is Fusion_Power's.

-God Ginrai
 First of all.... You have misquoted me.

It is not mine, I just altered it a bit and some people like it. :p   I would never burn books by the way, I usualy READ books.

And yours up there just looks boring, not even the font is interesting and the flame still looks weird no matter how much effects are aded. The 2D logo with the second outlined, more defined flame was better imho. I meant this:

v5cux3.png

The fonts (both) still need serious work but the idea is OK. However, we still can do better I'm sure.
Second, I was talking about your variation of the logo. The other variations of that logo don't remind me of book burning. Only yours.

Third, that logo you are attributing to me is only a variation of another user's logo to make it more readable and less blatantly Pandora-logo. You can't criticize me for flames I never added. Also, I think the flames in the original logo are much better than those in your variation.

-God Ginrai

Second, I was talking about your variation of the logo. The other variations of that logo don't remind me of book burning. Only yours.

Third, that logo you are attributing to me is only a variation of another user's logo to make it more readable and less blatantly Pandora-logo. You can't criticize me for flames I never added. Also, I think the flames in the original logo are much better than those in your variation.

-God Ginrai
I know that you was talking about my alteration and not the original one and I actualy meant with "yours" only that kind of logo what you liked and quoted, sorry if I wrote this not clear enough.

Like always, everyone has an opinion and it is likely at the end that ED will choose a completely different logo that nobody here had in mind. :D Hoewever, it is good to post as many ideas as possible, I like some, and some not. Tastes are different.

So, I thought about the "DRAGONBOX" Font that also needs some kind of recognizable font. I started with a more boxy font (no real font, just a Photoshop drawing:

dragonbox24soge.png

Colour, proportions, thickness and size may vary. It could then look like this:

v5cux37faph.png

I also like this one , flame could do with work.

12333074724_b343238f86_o.jpg

So, I thought about the "DRAGONBOX" Font that also needs some kind of recognizable font. I started with a more boxy font (no real font, just a Photoshop drawing:

dragonbox24soge.png

Colour, proportions, thickness and size may vary. It could then look like this:

v5cux37faph.png
I like that font better for the text "DragonBox". Also, I like the red. :)

-God Ginrai

A version of the ambigram 2D box with more friendly curves. I hope this one is not too "Aggressive. Unfriendly. Brutal." :)

pyralogo9.png

Ok this was pretty much ignored last time, but someone mentioned a "literal dragonbox", is there really no way that ideas can't come from this one? 16kyn0p.png

The box is angled so that it's supposed to look like a dragon's head too :p

Ok this was pretty much ignored last time, but someone mentioned a "literal dragonbox", is there really no way that ideas can't come from this one?
attachicon.gif
16kyn0p.png

The box is angled so that it's supposed to look like a dragon's head too :p
I like that, but I think that this would be more fitting for a mascot than a logo since it's, well, cute.

Back