Finding a proper name and logo :)

g07Pd5s.png

Something like this? Traced the flame quickly.
I'm liking the last one. Clean, simple and clear, just how it should be.

The first two are train-of-thought of how I got to the last one, slowly getting rid of the explicit cube entirely

Not bad, but it looks a bit "too professional" and too generic to me. This logo looks like it could just as well be a logo for medication or accounting software :) .

Maybe my most recent proposal goes a bit too far in the other direction ;) , but imagine it in monochrome, embossed on the lid:

DragonBox Pyra. Ambigram Pyra in a 2D box with dragon wings.

pyralogo7c.png

_wb_: I don't like your one. Aggressive. Unfriendly. Brutal. Is what comes to my mind.

I would like something cute. Maybe also strong, but not the way yours or comradekingu's are strong.

I just don't like it, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
_wb_: I don't like your one. Aggressive. Unfriendly. Brutal. Is what comes to my mind.

I would like something cute. Maybe also strong, but not the way yours or comradekingu's are strong.
my_serious_business.jpg

Please no, just no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actiually , I like B-ZaRs logo a lot.  nothing wrong with professional .  And I dont see the medication or accounting reference at all.  To me it looks awesome.

Actiually , I like B-ZaRs logo a lot.  nothing wrong with professional .  And I dont see the medication or accounting reference at all.  To me it looks awesome.
Honestly, I'm with everyone else. That looks like I'm about to hear someone drone on for 30 seconds about the benefits of "Prescription Pyra" and about how I should talk to my doctor to ask if Pyra is right for me.

-God Ginrai

I'm not sure what the semi-regular hexagon adds - the focus should be on the flame imagery (if that's what we want), and the curves seem to jar a little against the sharp vertices of the hexagon.

Excellent development from this:

grad.png
Pyra_zpsfd145dd2.png

grad2.png
post-818-0-66105600-1391557110.png

I like these (especially Fusion_Power's interpretation):

post-3044-0-00189400-1391563404.png
vf81fn.jpg

Nice work!
I still like these a bit.. maybe the flames can be changed to look less book burny so God Ginrai can not get reminded of it.

I'm not sure what the semi-regular hexagon adds - the focus should be on the flame imagery (if that's what we want), and the curves seem to jar a little against the sharp vertices of the hexagon.
Agreed.

2rz2h78.png

Back