Finding a proper name and logo :)

attachicon.gif
screenshot23.png

PCB tracks should be constrained to 45° angles
This is very nice, I like that the lines run off the sides too.

This would look great on the lid or back of the device I'd say.

...If could have a little LED magic on the Pyra's lid too, so this could light up, would be even sweeter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Electronics and flames might not be the best mental image to convey
Why not? Not exactly flames of course, just red hot circuit traces as in "gaming till the traces glow". :)

v7y8.png

The logo looks okay, but that many through holes/things between layers aren't exactly realistic, what about trying to remove some of those and add some more pads? Ideally by someone who has actually done pcb routing for a real project before.

The logo looks okay, but that many through holes/things between layers aren't exactly realistic, what about trying to remove some of those and add some more pads?
You mean it should have more pads for SMDs?

I've certainly seen PCBs with large numbers of circular pads for through-hole components - although they aren't what you'd expect in a high-tech device like the Pandora/Pyra.

Maybe it have to be more symetric on the lines or letters but it look so good.
What do you mean?
I mean if it would be possible to make it symetric it would be better. Especially if lines will not be extended till Pyra's edges.

And circles on lines are a little bit too much at the foot.it looks overladen and not symetric.

If lines are extended till  edges it will be good or some modifications have to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
The logo looks okay, but that many through holes/things between layers aren't exactly realistic, what about trying to remove some of those and add some more pads?

I've certainly seen PCBs with large numbers of circular pads for through-hole components - although they aren't what you'd expect in a high-tech device like the Pandora/Pyra.
Exactly.

And grouped in a way so you can actually imagine the parts which would go on that pads. Single lonely pins look kind of strange to me.

But on the other hand I'm certainly no circuit designer, so I might be wrong with everything I say about. :)

Colour your pyra logo red like the picture i posted above and it will look sweet!!

Colour your pyra logo red like the picture i posted above and it will look sweet!!
Make it pink and it will look even better because I wrote it in a bigger font and added more exclamation marks!11!!

Just played around with this ambigram made from semi-circles with cut out sections

Was real simple initially, then cut out the smaller circles as shown in the bottom image, which I think make the letters look clearer

208e3yg.png

Back