Final preorders, action required

I hope it doesn't confuse the software that I chose both "I want an original spec" and "I want a GC spec" options. The first one mentioned that the supply is low, so if I can't avoid paying and get the original spec, then I choose not to pay extra and get the 512 MB RAM version.

It sucks that I can't contribute, but I can't even make ends meet right now. :(
I have done the same thing.

*important*

I've realised that the custom URLS which I've been PM'ing don't show up properly in the messenger, for some reason the forum software does not highlight the whole thing as a link. If you click what it highlights the survey won't work.

You need to copy and paste the whole link in to your browser address bar, or the survey may just give you an error.

I guess i'll need to PM everyone again. Argh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to copy and paste the whole link in to your browser address bar, or the survey may just give you an error.
For me, that didn't work either. The link has been abbreviated in the text so there is a bit in the middle that has been replaced with "...".

What I did get to work was clicking on the link, them pasting the last bit (the email address) into the address bar on the end.

For me, that didn't work either. The link has been abbreviated in the text so there is a bit in the middle that has been replaced with "...".

What I did get to work was clicking on the link, them pasting the last bit (the email address) into the address bar on the end.
I've tried a few approaches now, and it just keeps doing that. Argghhh!

I've tried a few approaches now, and it just keeps doing that. Argghhh!
How about using the URL shortener: http://pnd.to/

Copy-pasting the link from other source (like a text file) should also do, if you do it as last thing before submit.

There is also more reliable BBCode mode, which you can enable with a button on top-left corner of input form.

hey so this my have all ready been answered but i don't have the same email address i had 3 years ago. who do i email and what give them my new email so i can make sure i get my panda cause my wife and then girl fried has been saying that i'm never going to get it and i all most want it so bad to prove her wrong now as much as for that awesomeness that it is

forgive me if i missed it. i did try to read the whole thing, altho its easy to miss a reply in 16 pages. 

What about the people who asked for a refund from the 1ghz preorder list (not the batch 1-2 but the separate preorder for the 1ghz directly). i did not receive any email about it directly (nor any information about it from Jacquelyn either). 

Still not had a reply from my PM to Craig - not received link yet
 I have PMed you.

People are still filling this in at the rate of about 3-4 a day.

Going to have to bring this to a stop pretty soon, at that point you will have to email if you want to update your status.

People are still filling this in at the rate of about 3-4 a day.
What is the ratio of survey responses to outstanding orders?  I.e. what percentage have replied?

Over 90% is probably 'good enough to get started'.  If you got 95% - that's outstanding.

After 4 years, there will almost certainly be a few stragglers who will show up 6+ months from now.  Not everyone monitors the forums.

I am expecting people to show up later, they did for Ed, and some people just vanish and cannot be contacted. Obviously when these people finally get in touch we will still have their details on file.

It isn't finished yet so I've not compiled the results. Most people have responded though, with, as I say, the remainder coming though in dribs and drabs.

Back