Final preorders, action required

I probably won't get an email, because my email address changed since I pre-ordered. I didn't get the last one either. :/
If you haven't done it already, email Craig/Jaq with your new email address, and your old one you want replaced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Egg-celent news, I'm egg-static to see that Craig is well and back posting and egg-cited to get this email from him with the master plan.

I shell look forward to it.

Thanks Craig & ED :)

The TV out cables are dead jim. DEAD! You'll never get your preorder and the money is gone. It's just the way it is.

If you want one, you'll need to order from ED..... sometime in the future
that's what we think, but no one confirmed that, can someone confirm?
This is actually one of those things ED can't answer until he gets the order details from Craig... It will come down to the numbers, and whether or not he can afford to fulfil all the TV-Out cable orders without charging extra for them.

From IRC:

<EvilDragon> In worst case, I'll let each one of Craigs customers have them for production price, which would be 9 EUR.

- Neelix

Baited breath........................................................................................ ;)

Hi Craig, i still hope things will work out for your company.

I really enjoy my Pandora, and i am glad you and ED have conceived this device.

Tnx again to you and the rest of the team. 

Hello!

I hope you are all well.

Those of you on the final (old) preorder list will be getting an email this week, action will be required when you get this.

I'll post here when we send this email, there will be a multiple choice question which I'm writing a perl script to handle now.

This is so I and Ed can finalise what we need to do to finish up the preorders.

Thanks,

Craig
I took the liberty to wrap the rather gory image in spoiler tags - Moxie (added safe version - Shlee)

mind-blown-2.gif

tumblr_mbqg5q5V6l1riuh2bo1_400.gif

I probably won't get an email, because my email address changed since I pre-ordered. I didn't get the last one either. :/
If you haven't done it already, email Craig/Jaq with your new email address, and your old one you want replaced.
My e-mail hasn't changed and I didn't get the last mass e-mail either...

Edit: And ofcourse great to see things moving forward - Let's do this! One step at a time :)

I'll be checking my e-mail every day. Thanks for taking such an initiative, Craig! I look forward to an option that will allow me to get my Pandora without paying... since I can barely pay my own bills currently and I'd hate to be out $375 with nothing to show for it...

I just wanted to add that if there is some small way that I can help in this endeavor, I am at your service.

This may go without saying, still... may I suggest an "All emails have now gone out." follow-up post from Craigix so we know where we stand. As was Weevil's case, I too never received the most recent email from Craigix.

Still interested, still waiting. Happy to hear something from the man himself. Looking forward.

vcoleiro, on 02 Apr 2013 - 10:13, said:

I've done that a few times, also sent a PM via the forums to Craig.

Afaik I may as well have been emailing myself. :/

Anyone who has dropped off the email list is probably best waiting will after the mails have gone out to everyone else, the secret content shared on here and the fall-out settled down - then try and contact Craig or ED once you know if any of the options offered are interesting to you. I don't think there is too much need to worry they you will be left out if you're following the boards. I guess it will take a week or so for all of the emails to be sent anyway.

Thanks again to ED for the support.

Back