Does Everyone Receive An Email Before Their Pandora Ships?

Magic Sam said:
Hi,

I'm #250-350 in the queue according to Jacquelyn (ordered at Craig's shop), and I just can't wait to read this damn mail :)

Bye, Magic Sam
I'm right there with you Magic Sam, the wait is brutal. I'm actually a lot better today than I was all week. Since a whole week went by, and nothing. Now I'm just like, it will arrive when it arrives. I wasted way to much time last week waiting for something that didn't happen. I was fixated on the computer checking my inbox all day, and reading reviews and intel.

There are many in the 250+ range, myself included, and after this weekend, the team should have a huge qty ready to ship on tuesday after the holiday. Here is to hoping tuesday is the day it finally arrives.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
A long time ago, a number of people asked about it. However, it's probably better that you don't follow suit right now, because they're swamped with e-mails as it is.

lorenzoferrara said:
How can you tell your position in the queue?
Well you could try openpandorasales@gmail.com , But they are swamped right now, an it's a good chance they won't reply.

Chris

jumpman said:
lorenzoferrara said:
How can you tell your position in the queue?
Well you could try openpandorasales@gmail.com , But they are swamped right now, an it's a good chance they won't reply.

Chris

I don't want to send them a useless email :) I thought the info could be taken from the order number or something like that.

lorenzoferrara said:
I don't want to send them a useless email :) I thought the info could be taken from the order number or something like that.
You can get a rough idea from the ranges in the poll entries in this old thread (please don't bump):
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53220-your-place-in-the-preorder-line/

Back