Does Everyone Receive An Email Before Their Pandora Ships?

gibberish

just curious...
i'm <350 in the queue and was wondering about the chances of mine arriving tomorrow or tuesday (bank holiday on monday in the uk).

in other words, i'm shitting myself with excitement.

No, Not from what i`ve read here on the forums. Quite a few people have received their Pandora`s
without any hint of a confirmation email.

Good luck, And "Don`t Panic"

Trooper

Hey gibberish, I have not seen one person receive there order and did not get an email saying it had shipped.

Now a couple of customers have received there shippment without recieving the tracking info, but I dont belive anyone has not received the shipping notice first and still gotten a delivery.

Chris

If I got mine before an e-mail that would be one of the happiest days of my life. I still use the e-mail I've been talking to them through though.

jumpman said:
Hey gibberish, I have not seen one person receive there order and did not get an email saying it had shipped.

Now a couple of customers have received there shippment without recieving the tracking info, but I dont belive anyone has not received the shipping notice first and still gotten a delivery.

Chris

Well its happened
to quite a few people

lets rephrase the question

Is everyone supposed to receive an email
--i believe so

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpman said:

Chris

Here's one example I know of here

I did at 6:15am PST yesterday

Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team.

and in addition to that I also got a confirmation from google checkout (literally three minutes later) as that is the method I used to pay. Too bad I'm in the US... it'll probably be a bit before it shows up here.

Mjlink with Mame can it run Mortal Kombat 1,2 pretty well?

Can you do video mate?

Yeah I also got a confirm email on 21st said my order was shipped then few days later got another email saying get my UPS tracking number next day. Here we are 29th and still no tracking number little upset I'am :(

Thanks

josh

ok, well i received all other emails from OP so i guess i'll be getting one of these at some point too.
at least i can leave the house without fear of missing parcel force now :)

I only got the google checkout one, which also had my old old address on it, but I do have jaquelyn's confirmation from beforehand that it's being shipped to my current one sooo... fingers crossed!

gibberish said:
i still can't believe it's actually happening.

Yeah, where is that guy who said something like he would drink his own piss if the Pandora ever shipped? Where is his video? ;)

gibberish said:
i still can't believe it's actually happening.
hahaha rite tho? :D

the other day I woke up, rolled over & looked at my phone sitting on it's touchstone to see an email notification, the words 'pandora' and 'shipping' were enough to wake me up like a cup of coffee & a hot shower :D

I just want this week to go by fasterrrr, this is definitely the worst part of the wait ;]

Consequence_9 said:
I just want this week to go by fasterrrr, this is definitely the worst part of the wait ;]
:D It so is. The past fifteen months are NOTHING compared to the last few days. I keep refreshing my inbox like crazy...

It's incredible how fast everything went after OP got the cases.

craigix said:
You all should get one, but some spam filters delete them.

«Congratulations, you have won the queue lottery! This is not spam! This message is for real!
Your pandora has been shipped to you at last! It will arrive to you door in the following 2-10 days.

Feel yourself as if you were the prince of Nigeria, because you are gonna enjoy it so much that your penis will enlarge!»

Hi,

I'm #250-350 in the queue according to Jacquelyn (ordered at Craig's shop), and I just can't wait to read this damn mail :)

Bye, Magic Sam

joseluisjazz said:
Feel yourself as if you were the prince of Nigeria, because you are gonna enjoy it so much that your penis will enlarge!»[/font][/size]
And it really works! I've heard that Pleng got a huge stiff stick :eek:

Back