Release Diablo 2

Dammit, The one weekend I accidentally leave my Pandora on the charger at home...

holy crap! I didn't expect this at all! Especially after IngoReis' attempts to get diablo 2 running through exagear.

woohoo! does this support multiplayer over lan like starcraft? cause that would be a wet nerds dream.notaz, I can't thank you enough, you've ported some of the most important games (blizzard games in general) without even being able to look at the source. incredible, thanks so much!

Can anybody record a video for the dirty non-pandora owners dirty peasants?

I will try it this afternoon once I get home, I'll see about making a video.

I cannot try this Game because i dont own the LOD Addon.

Is there a Way to play it on the Pandora without LOD?

Thanks a lot Notaz for the release.

Everything seems to work fine except the M key (Message Log) that make the game crashed.

I have another little error after leaving the game :

Halt

Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 410bae28

Pro Cam Skillz!  :lol:

Well, but it seems to work. Would be cool to see some advanced savegame with heavy bossfights and many monsters how this performs. It already looks smoother than the current availabel D2 porting/emulation solutions, especialy on a classic Pandora. :)

Very impressive release! I thought Diablo 2 would never see the light of day in this way. Looks like notaz either has better tools to work with now, or has been on this for many months...

Back