Release Diablo 2

I only tried real quick and didn't get it to work, has anyone tried battlenet multiplayer and got it to work? I get the message that the server can't find my version of Diablo 2...

I only tried real quick and didn't get it to work, has anyone tried battlenet multiplayer and got it to work? I get the message that the server can't find my version of Diablo 2...
Don't think battlenet multiplayer ever worked, it gave an error message saying I was playing an invalid version... LAN play does work.

@ingoreis of course there is that option if you have a 1Ghz unit and it overclocks well and willing to pay for Exagear.

Just realized this past weekend the PC and Mac version had an update fairly recently and it broke LAN play between Pandora and other systems. @notaz would it be the same long painful adventure bringing it up to the latest version?

Just realized this past weekend the PC and Mac version had an update fairly recently and it broke LAN play between Pandora and other systems. @notaz would it be the same long painful adventure bringing it up to the latest version?
IIUC the update doesn't add new content, so wouldn't it be easier to use the version available on Pandora?

IIUC the update doesn't add new content, so wouldn't it be easier to use the version available on Pandora?
Not when other people already upgraded to the latest, was having a old school impromptu LAN party with a few friends. Had to use my laptop instead of my Pandora, which was ironic because showing the Pandora playing Diablo 2 was what kicked off the whole thing.

I too would like to ask if it would be difficult to make it work with the newer version. Having the same issue trying to play with my boyfriend.

I Didn't know this existed. This is great. Was tricky finding older files but got there in the end.
I really hope this gets updated so I can use it on Battlenet but regardless having Diablo 2 Single player campaign in bed is awesome!

Back