Day of the Pandora is approaching.

no, by starting a nice nuclear winter to counter the global warming...

Day of the Pandora June 1st 2014 will long be remembered as the day that all the Pandora's around the world linked via wifi, became self aware and brought world peace and hope to everyone.
PandoraNet ?????

I'll be back........
23ixxs9.png

:)

I thought that FaeMinx didn't like anticipation....(talks into tape-recorder)....hey, we were wrong, Faemminx LIKES anticipation!  Also, he/she also might like breathing and getting bound.

So after reading the OP, I guess it's official that after almost 6 years of waiting I have lost my $357 that I paid.  Maybe Happy Day of the Pandora, but SAD day for me.

Technically, the preorder fund is still being collected, so when that's completed another handful of preorderers will get the chance to pay for a discounted unit (provided they completed the survey), but realistically for most of you there's only one way to get one for sure I'm afraid, and it's been that way for a long time.

So after reading the OP, I guess it's official that after almost 6 years of waiting I have lost my $357 that I paid.  Maybe Happy Day of the Pandora, but SAD day for me.
Not all of it is "lost", ED is extending a discount to those that didn't get their Pandora on a Pyra. It's not really the same thing, a small consolation, but reality sucks sometimes and you gotta accept what the dice land and hope your dominoes don't fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Back