Day of the Pandora is approaching.

What's about 'reverse engineering ' those files? I mean if you want you can measure the whole case and rebuild it in a CAD program. ;)

Perhaps that's the day Open Pandora goes Open Hardware. :) Could it be that we'll be able to access CAD files for the case and PCB?

- Neelix
I suspect you're right...
It's at least the most plausible speculation so far. I wonder if there are no problems with Craig still owning some stuff though...
I thought the designs were licensed from the designers...?

It's at least the most plausible speculation so far. I wonder if there are no problems with Craig still owning some stuff though...
AFAIK, MWeston owns the PCB design and DaveC owns the case/control design, so ED would just need to get permission from them and not Craig. This was the only way Craig could get them to do the work for so little money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who should I write to for getting the TV cable I ordered and paid some years ago shipped to me?
Craig. He won't respond. That money is gone.Unlike the Pandora, I don't think EvilDragon has been giving discounts for the TV cable, but I could be mistaken. Only thing I think you can do is accept the loss and buy one from stock. That's what I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have given discounts. I created a voucher and sent it to Craig, telling him he should send it to all his TV Out Cable customers who are still waiting.

He never sent it out, and I have no idea who ordered the cable :(

I hope ED got a crazy good SOC. or facebook has bought in (for the giggles). I assume they've got a screen to fit the prototype and have a unit that is mobile ;)

I think it's a pretty good assumption that this news will be about Pandora and not Pyra :p

I hope there will be the promised battery upgrade available. The old one is nice, but it could be better :)

Back