OpenPandora is NOT dead!

I returned tot he boards after months of being consumed by life because I had an issue with my pandora 1Ghz. It has served me magnanimously for a couple years now, and will continue to serve me in the future (the issue had to do with the miniUSB port literally breaking off the board on the inside, but I bought a psp charger and everything was fine). The pandora has been my only computer for a while now, and I currently use it for everything from university assignments to getting a drivers license (and of course games, movies and music).

But after finding out about the dragonbox Pyra, I'm very excited and will not be getting my soc repaired after all. I'll be saving that money for this new beastly contraption, whenever it decides to rear it's head.

When thinking about buying a computer in the past I've always compared it to the pandora, "what can it do that I can't already do on the pandora?", so a device that is essentially an upgrade to it is a dream come true. I'll be checking in on you guys more often now.

I returned tot he boards after months of being consumed by life because I had an issue with my pandora 1Ghz. It has served me magnanimously for a couple years now, and will continue to serve me in the future (the issue had to do with the miniUSB port literally breaking off the board on the inside, but I bought a psp charger and everything was fine). The pandora has been my only computer for a while now, and I currently use it for everything from university assignments to getting a drivers license (and of course games, movies and music).

But after finding out about the dragonbox Pyra, I'm very excited and will not be getting my soc repaired after all. I'll be saving that money for this new beastly contraption, whenever it decides to rear it's head.

When thinking about buying a computer in the past I've always compared it to the pandora, "what can it do that I can't already do on the pandora?", so a device that is essentially an upgrade to it is a dream come true. I'll be checking in on you guys more often now.
Yep. It should be a sweet device indeed.

Back