Day of the Pandora is approaching.

On the Day of the Pandora, ED will open the real pandora's box and we are all DOOMED.

No.. It's ED himself that IS the pandora's box. It all makes perfect sense.... Pyra, fire themed. Dragons spit fire.

He is EVIL dragon after all. :(

RUN  :ph34r:

No, no, no...all that stuff (I don't know their names off the top of my head head) was released into the world already.  It isn't an apocalyptic story.  It just explains why "shit happens".  What I never got was the one that didn't get out.  Does it mean there is no hope in the world, or that we held on to hope?

Craig and ed will fight to the death, with sword and shield, in a vast arena, ala the classic trek take "the warriors of Triskelion".

Its all true excepting the actual facts.

Maybe many of the people still waiting for the ones they preordered will be getting all the ones that are left.

Maybe many of the people still waiting for the ones they preordered will be getting all the ones that are left.
there are not enough.  ED has posted that fact. There were far more left on the queue than were admitted by C.

but this has been thoroughly debated many times on these forums. i suggest if you want the real story go back and read about it . be warned there is an awful lot of it over the years. 

That would be true if you paid for that to happen which I am guessing you are not.

Craig ran out of money and ED's investors plan was all based on a certain number of Craig's pre orders being left but it turned out that figure was significantly higher.

If Craig had been truthful at the very beginning with the actual number then maybe adjustments to the investors plan could have been made. Unfortunately it also could have ment that everything just folded - at least many were delivered to Craig's pre orders that otherwise would not and ED has stated that the remaining ones will be entitled to a Pyra at production cost.

Remember the pre order cost was £200 so that Pyra deal is good albeit that money was paid nearly 6 years ago BUT not to ED!

Overall thanks to ED the Pandora project has been a success but as hundreds of Craig pre orders will not actually get a Pandora that they paid for as far back as 2008, then it cannot be classed as one.

Without pre orders this project would never have happened so it is good to see that ED will not forget them despite having no legal or even morale duty to - the appreciation that Craig gives ED for this is disgusting!

Let's get this back on target.  Day of the Pandora.  June 1st.  Coming soon.  So excite!

Have you  secured rights to some huge library of retro games?

Okay.....I might hint that it has at least one usb port. Don't quote me on that, though.....

Craig and ed will fight to the death, with sword and shield, in a vast arena, ala the classic trek take "the warriors of Triskelion".
Its all true excepting the actual facts.
Nobody wants that...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7oqj0HO1F1r3bew2o7_r1_250.gif

nor does anyone want peace...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7oqj0HO1F1r3bew2o8_r1_250.gif

maybe we all want the Pandora to live and get better....and along the way? We see some funny shit.....

Merged - Binky

Last edited by a moderator:
Halt and Catch Fire premieres on the 1st of June.  Could this be significant to the Day of Pandora?

Day of the Pandora June 1st 2014 will long be remembered as the day that all the Pandora's around the world linked via wifi, became self aware and brought world peace and hope to everyone.

Back