Cosplay Costume

Would you buy a Costume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Being popular is great! Everyone loves me, asks me what I like (music films etc.), all the girls wanna sleep with me, all the blokes wanna be me! I get paid a fortune, just cos I'm so fab!

You wanna try it! Just be nice, like me.....

:p

mmm sleeping with lubidog :wub:

He's a hunky chunk a' spunk (at least, thats what it said on the advert.)

I'd rather be a nerd because I hate all the shit the un-nerdy people like and I'd rather be myself

I'd have to agree w/ Mangus tho

being "popular" doesn't seem to have major advantages in life

wow like getting lots of sex is going to help you when you grow up... well unless you want to be a prostitute

go watch Revenge of the Nerds wicked good movie

"you just got your asses whooped by a bunch of god damn nerds"

I'd rather be a nerd because I hate all the shit the un-nerdy people like and I'd rather be myself

wow like getting lots of sex is going to help you when you grow up... well unless you want to be a prostitute

lol we scared people cos we were standing on a street corner so we decided to shout "You lookin for a good time?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Er, you have sex before you've 'grown up'? Then never 'grow up'!

I'd belive you it's good as it gets but how is it going to help you in life??

I'd belive you it's good as it gets but how is it going to help you in life??

Okay, lecture time...

Dressing up as Zelda ain't gonna help you in life! But if you enjoy it go on!

Having wild uncomplicated sex won't (always ;) ) get you a great job, but if you enjoy it then fine!!!

You see, we all make choices in life, and the main chioce we should make is to live! Not be tied down by fear and embarrasment. When we all lie on our death bed, if we can say 'blimey, I lived', and also 'thank God I have not hurt anyone' then we should be okay! (I don't wanna mention religion, that's up to you!).

So yeah, cosplayers are 'nerds'. But if they are happy nerds-hallaluja!

And if people don't wanna have friends, then fine! But nice people always have friends, and are normally happy people! And anyone that wants to be unhappy, is either wierd or in Radiohead (hang on, they are weird...)

So you see, all experiences maketh the man (or woman), and are valuble. My 'intimate' moments, are as valuble to me as my career moments.

Thus endeth the lesson. Go forth and shag like badgers, dress up like Japanesies, and be happy!

:D

And if people don't wanna have friends, then fine! But nice people always have friends, and are normally happy people! And anyone that wants to be unhappy, is either wierd or in Radiohead (hang on, they are weird...)
wow okay 1st we never said we don't want friends it's just we don't care if we have a lot

we have friends, see it's better to have 1 real good friend the 50 people that you just are "friends" with

and I was just kind of got that you were making fun / being an asshole

so scratch your being nice to people and Im one of the nicest people I know. If I accidently insult some one I instally apoligize and I try to be honest as I can be ( wow like the only person in my bio class with above a B with out cheating, I think Im like 1 of the 5 kids that don't cheat in that class too)

and it was Link not Zelda

wow okay 1st we never said we don't want friends it's just we don't care if we have a lot

we have friends, see it's better to have 1 real good friend the 50 people that you just are "friends" with

so scratch your being nice to people and Im one of the nicest people I know. If I accidently insult some one I instally apoligize and I try to be honest as I can be ( wow like the only person in my bio class with above a B with out cheating, I think Im like 1 of the 5 kids that don't cheat in that class too)

Another lesson-cheat if you can!

I should be on telly with this stuff!!!!

PS. wasn't getting at you, t'was another poster here, who is a little 'aggressive'!

But well done on the B! But if you'd cheated, you would have had an A. :p

Another lesson-cheat if you can!

I should be on telly with this stuff!!!!

PS. wasn't getting at you, t'was another poster here, who is a little 'aggressive'!

But well done on the B! But if you'd cheated, you would have had an A. :p
I said above a B I have like an A last 3 test were 97, 95, 96 I belive

those were w/ <30 mins studing too

:lol: We're are on a forum where we love to show off our gadgets. There are constant arguements on how Sony whoops Nintendo's ass or how Linux/Apple Macs are better than Windows and we are all obsessed with a little known handheld from Korea.

Face it we're just one big nerd family. ;) (Although I prefer to use the term geek not nerd as a nerd is a school swat of which I never was but then to make this distinction really is nerdy :p)

:lol: We're are on a forum where we love to show off our gadgets. There are constant arguements on how Sony whoops Nintendo's ass or how Linux/Apple Macs are better than Windows and we are all obsessed with a little known handheld from Korea.

Face it we're just one big nerd family. ;) (Although I prefer to use the term geek not nerd as a nerd is a school swat of which I never was but then to make this distinction really is nerdy :p)
yeah I also got greatly confused with this fact too

nerd / geek are almost the same just I feel... some how they are different

Hey lubidog, that 'agressive' person you were referring to wouldn't happen to be me, now would it?

"You see, we all make choices in life, and the main chioce we should make is to live! Not be tied down by fear and embarrasment. When we all lie on our death bed, if we can say 'blimey, I lived', and also 'thank God I have not hurt anyone' then we should be okay! (I don't wanna mention religion, that's up to you!)."

That was my point the entire time. Does it really matter if somebody is different than you are? No, it doesn't. If I go to a mass gathering of people dressing up as their favorite videogame/anime characters, does it hurt anybody? No, it doesn't, so why does it matter?

I'm not entirely like that, DemonStar. If I insult someone, I only apologize if I didn't mean to insult him/her... but I don't meet people with an asshole-ish additude to begin with. For the most part, I try to be nice, and it depends on how the other person is acting.

Nerd, geek, it doesn't really make a difference to me. Whatever you want to call me, I don't really care. I'm happy with who I am; I have no regrets about any choices I made in school... and there's nothing you can do to me that will change that.

I'm not entirely like that, DemonStar. If I insult someone, I only apologize if I didn't mean to insult him/her... but I don't meet people with an asshole-ish additude to begin with. For the most part, I try to be nice, and it depends on how the other person is acting.
well I never try to insult people and if I feel like it insulting them I usually don't

but sometimes I do to people so i apoligize

Back