Cosplay Costume

Would you buy a Costume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I wear womans underwear!

I enjoy it. I am in touch with my femine side!

Oh, and I'm secretly gay!

Er, I'll get my coat...

OK

obvioyusly Magus is as thick as I suspected, since he didnt understand, even after stating that this board was light hearted, that i was fucking joking

I dont give a crap what these kids do

for all I are they could beat themselves off whilst hanging from a drainpipe in their basement whilst monkeys pick knats off each other

if it doesnt affect me who ives a shit

I would however, be decidely offended if one of them came round my house, namely, because I don't invite them, and also because I dont watch DBZ

except for that sailor moon guy, he can come over

OK

obvioyusly Magus is as thick as I suspected, since he didnt understand, even after stating that this board was light hearted, that i was fucking joing

for all I are they could beat themselves off whilst hanging from a drainpipe in their basement whilst monkeys pick knats off each other

I would however, be decidely offended if one of them came round my house, namely, because I don't invite them, and also because I dont watch DBZ

DBZ is a shitty anime and if that and salior moon is the only ones you can name you obvisosly haven't seen the amazing ones such as Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Berserk, FLCL, Ghost In The Shell, and many more

and I hate it when people say anime is DBZ their are many different styles to anime and DBZ is just a shitty over prodiced one it's okay but there are ones many times greater than it

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, i missed the last four pages of this thread and cant really be bothered to summarize, so can someone just answer this:

has it been established that Magnus 86 is indeed, a nerd?

If you insist that I'm a "nerd," then so be it. It doesn't really matter to me either way, which I've already said. Perhaps if you learned how the hell to read, you'd know what was said in the last four pages of this thread. You'd also probably know that my name is not MagNus 86. Learn how the hell to read... THEN come back here and try to insult a "nerd." It's hard to have a conversation with someone who isn't on the same intellectual level. I'd come down to yours, but I'd need to remove about 75% of my brain to do that... good day, sir.

HA HA HA HA. Well done, ill give you a 4 for effort. Unforunately, I feel that a 19 year old who dresses up as video game characters for intellectual stimulus is somewhat below my level anyway. I hadnt guessed that your name wasnt Magnus 86 ( as it was a pretty common name 19 years asgo), but thanks for pointing that out to me. This isnt a conversation, its an arguement with a serious of points being given, and your not doing too well so far. Yes, id class this behavious as both imature and nerd-lie. Yes, this means I label people. yes, this means that im like every other person in the world. Good day, madam. ( I included the last bit to drop down to YOUR intellectual level)

OK

obvioyusly Magus is as thick as I suspected, since he didnt understand, even after stating that this board was light hearted, that i was fucking joking

Ah yes, I'm am indeed so very thick... You said that this board was lighthearted and that you were just kidding, and then you say "but seriously, these kids..." You say you were kidding, then you say you're being serious about something for a little bit, and I'm supposed to take it any other way? what the fuck? are you a fricken retard? Was there supposed to be some kind of sarcasm attached to "but seriously" that there's no way in hell I could possibly have picked up because mood can't be detected perfectly thru text? Well excuse me all to hell then! I seem to have forgotten to use my ability to read minds. I'll have to do that next time so that no confusion arrises ever again.

Okay, i missed the last four pages of this thread and cant really be bothered to summarize, so can someone just answer this:

has it been established that Magnus 86 is indeed, a nerd?

If you insist that I'm a "nerd," then so be it. It doesn't really matter to me either way, which I've already said. Perhaps if you learned how the hell to read, you'd know what was said in the last four pages of this thread. You'd also probably know that my name is not MagNus 86. Learn how the hell to read... THEN come back here and try to insult a "nerd." It's hard to have a conversation with someone who isn't on the same intellectual level. I'd come down to yours, but I'd need to remove about 75% of my brain to do that... good day, sir.

HA HA HA HA. Well done, ill give you a 4 for effort. Unforunately, I feel that a 19 year old who dresses up as video game characters for intellectual stimulus is somewhat below my level anyway. I hadnt guessed that your name wasnt Magnus 86 ( as it was a pretty common name 19 years asgo), but thanks for pointing that out to me. This isnt a conversation, its an arguement with a serious of points being given, and your not doing too well so far. Yes, id class this behavious as both imature and nerd-lie. Yes, this means I label people. yes, this means that im like every other person in the world. Good day, madam. ( I included the last bit to drop down to YOUR intellectual level)

First of all, I don't dress up as a video game character. What I said is that I probably would if I had means to do so, but I don't, and what makes you think that it's for "intellectual stimulus?" You're like everybody else in the world? Too bad I don't label people, which means you're not like everybody else in the world, because everybody is different, you moron... Something is immature because you don't do it... that makes a ton of sense. and would you mind telling me how incorrectly addressing me as a female drops you "down" to my intellectual level? Your grammar sucks, your spelling sucks, you can't even read correctly, and you're an idiot.

For the record, Demonstar, while DBZ is sure as hell not the best anime ever, I actually liked it. GT is just pure shit though...

there's no way in hell I could possibly have picked that up because mood can't be detected perfectly thru text?

I can certainly pick up your mood through that text...

Yes, this means I label people.
nothing to be proud of

yes, this means that im like every other person in the world.

no, your not.

I think a full length cord would look quite cool actually. Especially with some funky pattern on the back...

Just to get back on topic

there's no way in hell I could possibly have picked that up because mood can't be detected perfectly thru text?

I can certainly pick up your mood through that text...

I think a full length cord would look quite cool actually. Especially with some funky pattern on the back...

Just to get back on topic

You can't really pick up my mood PERFECTLY. You can get a really good idea that I'm most likely pissed, but you can't really know for sure. I could just be one of those people who happens to "cuss" all the time no matter what the situation. Or I could just be trying to pull someone's strings... you never really know for sure, but that's not the point. he just said "but seriously..." how am I supposed to take it other than seriously if he just said "but seriously"? Do you understand what I'm getting at? supposedly I'm stupid for taking something seriously that he gave me every reason in the world to believe that he meant seriously.

And just out of curiosity, what are you talking about with the cord?

0501a0150.jpg

1109969979483.jpg

That costume is bad, the belt is blue but the design is green, because of shape it can't look exactly like it, but it could be done a little better...

I sewn the outer layer together, should be done by the end of this week, the cord jacket that is. The back is plain for now but I may to a pattern at a later date...

And loz not everyone labels people, it doesn't make them smarter by doing, infact because everyone is different, then labeling people into steorotype is...

@Mingyness, or whatever...

Calm the Fuck Down!!!!

040%20angry%20boy.jpg

Attachments

• 040%20angry%20boy.jpg
    040%20angry%20boy.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 119
Erm, just a general question: Why is Cosplay supposed to be japanese? I mean, there are two general "styles" in cosplay: One is rather indiviual, and looks like what we´re used to call "Gothic"

(like displayed in the manga "Othello").
SI_tav3.JPG

This is generally not done by "kids" (who are usually supposed to be doing cosplay) but mostly twens.

Then there´s the cosplay we discussed here, mostly kids dressing up as superheroes and other manga/anime/game charakters.

"Piccolo and Son-Gohan"
dragonball.jpg

But please tell me why either of these is considered being typically japanese.
For when cosplay started in Japan, there were lots of kids running around disguised as Marvel Superheroes in America (esp. on Halloween :p ) and who felt himself too mature for that went to a StarTrek convention :lol: . And of course there were the Gothics in America and Europe, so this isn´t a japanese invention too.
So what is the difference between the western "playing disguising" and the japanese "cosplay" and why is this difference being considered so big?

Attachments

• SI_tav3.JPG
    SI_tav3.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 144
Okay, I am now leaving this toppic as it has become clear that you nerds are unable to see that your behavious IS nerdish. Ive never said theres anything wrong with that. I always go by the live and let live principle, but you all just seem to be too blind to see the facts. Anyhoo, im off, thanks for the insults on my spelling and grammar Magnus, I barely ever edit posts for these and clearly never get it right first time.

Lots of love

Loz x x x

Back