• leggy.jpg
    leggy.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
all together now:

NERDS!

All together now...

ASSHOLE!

Hey, let's make fun of somebody for liking something and expressing it in a different way than we would... that's the coolest idea I've ever heard in my entire life.

BITCHFIGHT!

it looks ok for halloween and such but i wouldnt go to a meet.
the fact i even pretended to 'blizzaga' my mate was quite disturbing now i look back at it, i wouldnt like to do it in a room full of othrs

So in other words, you like to do something that isn't mainstream, and because society will look down on you for doing and liking it, you're going to supress it? Screw that... Don't be afraid of whether or not something you like will be accepted by them because it doesn't matter. I'd go to a meeting like that. I don't see why you wouldn't want to. I mean, obviously there will be more people there like you.

So in other words, you like to do something that isn't mainstream, and because society will look down on you for doing and liking it, you're going to supress it? Screw that... Don't be afraid of whether or not something you like will be accepted by them because it doesn't matter. I'd go to a meeting like that. I don't see why you wouldn't want to. I mean, obviously there will be more people there like you.
being popular is important

eat shit, asshole. What the hell is your problem? "oh my god, those people are different" So what? I'm sure you want everybody to be exactly the same, Hitler.

all he said was being popular is important and you call him an asshole?

weird.

weird.
I think that was in response to spray, as the replies came at the same time.

Yes, that is correct... and no, being popular isn't important. I'd rather be myself than be a fake for the sake of being popular. In fact, I'd prefer if LESS people knew me because the more people know me, the more idiots I have asking me stupid questions about why I listen to certain music or dress a certain way or have certain hobbies and interests, and/or acting like assholes about it...

weird.

Yes, that is correct... and no, being popular isn't important. I'd rather be myself than be a fake for the sake of being popular. In fact, I'd prefer if LESS people knew me because the more people know me, the more idiots I have asking me stupid questions about why I listen to certain music or dress a certain way or have certain hobbies and interests, and/or acting like assholes about it...

.......................... said the unpopular kid

I get sick of being popular, too many people crying on my shoulder, i'm getting wrinkles...
And theres no real difference between, playing games, playing as game character, reenacting the civil war or playing with warhammer figures

weird.

.......................... said the unpopular kid

Yeah, I'm "unpopular," so fricken what? I just said I didn't really want to be popular anyway, so what's your point? Besides, I'm not a "kid." I'm 19, so while categorizing people by age in most cases is bullshit, I'm an "adult." And while I was in school, I never once had the desire to "fit in." I was perfectly happy with who I was and the friends I had, and the same applies today. I didn't look at the popular kids as the crowd I could never be a part of; I looked at them as the crowd that I didn't want to have anything to do with. They were all a bunch of retards who could hardly even read. Everything I do is my business and only my business unless I choose to make it someone else's, and I don't give a rat's ass what someone thinks about me listening to videogame soundtracks or japanese songs from anime. Unlike assholes who think there's something wrong with diversity, anime and videogames make me feel happy... They're fun to watch and play. are you trying to tell me that there's something wrong with NOT conforming to what everybody else does or wants you to do? Being a fake carbon copy of everybody else is "cool?" I don't think so.

I'm starting to sound like what? A nerd? a cosplayer? Either way, my response is so what? What the hell's your point? If you have a problem with me being different than the mainstream public, then you're starting to sound like an ASSHOLE.

Back