Cosplay Costume

Would you buy a Costume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Apeiron

I'm taking a year out, before long I'll finish my current course, but to keep myself busy I'm thinking of making clothes, for myself (at the moment I'm making a full length cord coat) but to have a try at my future career plan, to see what it would be like on a small level, I'm thinking of making Cosplay Costumes based on games, as character design has always been a dream of mine and this way its a mix of the two.

Back to the poll at hand, I wanted to see how many people from this community would be interest in buying costumes for cosplay events or game events.
How much are you willing to pay(state costume you would want, to give an idea on fabric cost).

It depends if I can dress as Zelda! And then invite the neighbours around and indulge in group sex, hopefully with a big burly bloke with a moustache!

(er, in truth-no!)

zomgcosplayer27nh.jpg

zomgcosplayer50ie.jpg

zomgcosplayer43kg.jpg

zomgcosplayer38xo.jpg

zomgcosplayer18ed.jpg

Just leave it to the Japanese.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: did not see pictures. Even worse!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THIS THREAD TOM DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*waves hand like jedi*
YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS THREAD OR VADER WILL BE IN HERE AND CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!

since when is there a McDonalds based roleplay game :blink: :blink:

*Ronald McDonald* - I force feed you chicken feet, if you are unable to counter lose 2hp

*hamburglar* - I use my 'steal' ability and avoid the rancid meat

*female ronald* - I sneak behind you and inject you with the same steroids we use in our beef products, causing massive hallucinations

no...I can't see that working

[edit] Sam: You are NOT a jedi. Get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
because thats much more sensible that cosplay

edit - considering his size, facial hair and gender I think he did a bloody good job!

I'd love to have a Yuri-costum (from Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant).
That would look REALLY cool.

I had a feeling ED would.
I'm sure bast would too....maybe
I'm quite surpised tough that so many here have no idea what cosplay was. Especially with E3, all those people dressed up as games characters aren't all paid.
Of the 2 yuri pics I just saw, both would be fairly simple, but the long coat depenting on material, and possible designs on the back could be expensive.
One thing, That long could could be worn daily, its not eccentric or anything, so if you wanted i could make it a proper garment, which would be costly.
Is it leather by the way, if so it £10 a metre, I would need 4 metres so 40quid plus lining, which is 6quid
Know of any decent back and front pics.
And I won't be charging like the person on ebay,which is selling a cheap looking sephiroth costume for $500

Back