Cosplay Costume

Would you buy a Costume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Since when is there a McDonalds based roleplay game :blink: :blink:

*Ronald McDonald* - I force feed you chicken feet, if you are unable to counter lose 2hp

*hamburglar* - I use my 'steal' ability and avoid the rancid meat

*female ronald* - I sneak behind you and inject you with the same steroids we use in our beef products, causing massive hallucinations

no...I can't see that working

Bwahahah! :lol:

I knew people dressed up at conventions like this but I didn't know there was a specific term for it.
I'm sure there's a market for this type of thing but you would probably be better off making a few costumes and selling them through the fandom as you'll generate more interest that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
some idiot reported those cosplay pictures

posted by a moderator i might add (so no action can be taken dumbface)

if i find out who reported it i am going to ban them so hard

Those were very bad examples of cosplay... somtimes its really awesome.. even if it isnt japanese people... I've seen some excellent american cosplayers.. but there are too many people trying to cosplay as people that they look nothing like, or their costume is crappy, or they are wayyyy too overweight to even think that they'd be able cosplay in t :blink: he first place.....But they do in anyways... Ugghhh...

some idiot reported those cosplay pictures

posted by a moderator i might add (so no action can be taken dumbface)

if i find out who reported it i am going to ban them so hard

Eh? You mean that one of us reported them for being...? :blink: ???

One of us? Do you mean that we can't type what we like here????

Fuck it then, I'm off to the BBC message board to slag of some muslims!!!!

getting back on track...
Those were very bad examples of cosplay... somtimes its really awesome.. even if it isnt japanese people... I've seen some excellent american cosplayers.. but there are too many people trying to cosplay as people that they look nothing like, or their costume is crappy, or they are wayyyy too overweight to even think that they'd be able cosplay in t :blink: he first place.....But they do in anyways... Ugghhh...

Back