Finally Found Ff7 And Much More

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Ive been kicking myself for not buying the PS version from the used section a while ago.
I finally found FF7 at a store in the most unlikely of places. I was clothes shopping with the wife, (hurrah) at a mall thats been heading downward spiral since a newer mall was put up.
So instead of sitting around bored i decided to walk around not expecting to see anything useful. No sooner did I get around the corner was a toy store. First thinking it was a kid's toy store I headed in thinking, well its better than looking at clothes. I went in and to my amazment was retro gamers heaven. These guys had NES, SNES, gensis, atari, colec vision carts and systems. I havnt seen a nes cart sold in ages. They also had a PS section were I found what i had been looking for, FF7. Not to miss a second chance I bought it at $50, which isnt too bad a deal if you compare to Ebay prices. A lot of the other stuff seems a little high priced, but where else can you buy retro games? I hope that store stays around, I have my doubts given their location.

I got it brand new last year. Is it rare then?

Nova said:
Where did you get it? Ive yet to find anywhere that sells it. For example Amazon sells all of the other titles, but it doesnt have FF7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Nova said:
Where did you get it? Ive yet to find anywhere that sells it. For example Amazon sells all of the other titles, but it doesnt have FF7.

A small import shop in my town, which closed down like 5 days later.

Nova said:
Pickle said:
Nova said:

A small import shop in my town, which closed down like 5 days later.

I guess i would say its rare in the sense thats its not retail anywhere. I think it will only be found in small shops and ebay type places. You can get a copy, but it will cost you.

I still can't believe it only cost me £5.50 new when it is for sale for 50 eur.

Mind you, it is the platinum set, does that lower value somewhat?

I've been collecting my copys over the years.

A two for £15 offer in HMV with Crash Bandicoot in 1998.
One a mate lent me and forgott about when I lost the first temporarily.
99p in Oxfam.
One I got given by sombody with a broken ps1 but doesnt have a case.

Are the platanums worth less then?

Back