[Caanoo/wiz] Pcsx Rearmed R14

notaz

Certified Guru
Website
notaz.gp2x.de
I saw some people missed r13 release, so I'm doing a newspost for r14 this time.
http://notaz.gp2x.de/releases/pcsxr/pcsx_rearmed_r14_caanoo.zip
http://notaz.gp2x.de/releases/pcsxr/pcsx_rearmed_r14_wiz.zip

Not much has changed, just a bugfix here and there, like some graphic problems in Italian Job and Castlevania. In case you missed r13, it was similar release with some regression fixes, so nothing too exciting overall.

Oooh, the Italian Job, can't wait to try this, thanx Notaz!

LTStone said:
Oooh, the Italian Job, can't wait to try this, thanx Notaz!

Just checked it out, wow, lots of new features, and the new opengles plugin as well, For the record, the Italian Job looks great and plays fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Nice to see you're still tweaking stuff and ironing bugs

Got to try Italian Job, never played it but looks fun. Certainly more fun than Driver. Because I can't even complete that stupidly hard irritating driving test in the garage you have to do in the beginning before you can even play the damn game. Anyone got a Driver savestate from AFTER the driving test? :)

mrkingoo said:
Cool. Nice to see you're still tweaking stuff and ironing bugs

Got to try Italian Job, never played it but looks fun. Certainly more fun than Driver. Because I can't even complete that stupidly hard irritating driving test in the garage you have to do in the beginning before you can even play the damn game. Anyone got a Driver savestate from AFTER the driving test? :)

Hillarious, me too! I am stuck in the dang garage too! The game seems to run very good though..

Last edited by a moderator:
¡Thanks, thanks, thanks! :p really very thanks notaz

Vibration in crash bandicoot 3 work ok. now :D same for crash team racing I'm very happy :lol:

Firstly I must say I am loving this new release. Playing Resi 2 with no frameskip and getting more or less full speed.

However there are 2 issues that I'm having and wondered if anyone else has the same problems and/or solutions.

1 - In some games the screen does not fit (even when using the software scale option) GTA cuts of the top and bottom
2 - If I use gpuGLES.so I can't get back to the main emulator menu. It just freezes on a black screen.

Is gpuGLES useful for anything? For me it worked extremely bad, so I didn't do menu support as I assumed nobody would use it anyway, included it just as a test.

I honestly don't know if gpuGLES is useful because I haven't been able to experiment with the different settings without it crashing

I want to thank you again notaz, I finished crash bandicoot 1, 2 & 3 with your amazing emulator without any issues beside the slow speed in some levels. I also finished other games like metal gear solid, capcom vs. snk, strider 2 and megaman x4. So I'm very grateful with you, your work is awesome

Lunar Silver Story Complete runs great on this. One issue is that on the right side of the FMV's there's a weird glitch that flashes odd graphics. Other than that it runs great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikRWht7ksis

Could you work this issue out for next release? Thanks in advance! :D

Thanks notaz!!!
This one emulator has breathed new life into my Caanoo.

Castlevania SOTN on a handheld = awesome! :)

/blub.

I only started running this emulator the other day, I hadn't realised the Caanoo can manage PS1 emulation so well. It's superb, I can finally play Policenauts: thanks!

WHAT A beautiful news Notaz! incredible! thanks you, i jump in caanoo section and i see this, thx again!
;)

I've been trying out this latest release, it's very good, a lot of games are either playable or seem very close - even if I leave the clock speed around 540mhz and don't overclock higher.

Glad to see Italian Job working now too. I have noticed some graphics issues, in the Medal of Honor games occasionally the scenery will disappear when you're looking around, and also in Ridge Racer Type 4 there are some strange box-like shadows moving on the road in front of you.

Anyway, thanks Notaz, I've been playing on my Caanoo a lot more recently thanks to this emulator.

Back