Release [Beta] new version of UAE4All

Oh and Tom, if you're going to have a look at some games, can you add Worms DC onto your list?(thanks for your time in advance!)

And for people trying out good old Alien Breed 3D, my I gig unit running at 1250ghz and frame skip 1 seems to play very nicely at 25fps with smooth sound(a1200 setting)

(null)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a lot of tests with the game Gods with different versions of UAE4All and it only works with version 1.x.

For some files, I rolled back to version 1.x as far as possible and still got no working version. I think the problem has something to do with the new FAME core.

It's not an easy job to get this fixed...

I get the following error with a lot of my ADF's, is it an issue with the kickstart I'm using?

3ehequja.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356831364.006237.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe adjust the fast mem slow mem settings.also certain cracks of games may only work ie agony nemesis rom etc.

I've noticed something..
With this beta version... After I use [L] +s to save state my fire button changes from x to y
I'm playing stunt car racer ( the new tracks ) when this happens..

Even when setting the OP to 800mhz and sound to fast and 32khz the sound stops frequently for a split second.

Anything to fix this?

I've noticed something..With this beta version... After I use [L] +s to save state my fire button changes from x to yI'm playing stunt car racer ( the new tracks ) when this happens..
I get that with the majority of my ADF files - I just reset (Select, then R-Trigger) tends to fix it most times.

D.

Weird indeed.. All mine are fine..

Even when setting the OP to 800mhz and sound to fast and 32khz the sound stops frequently for a split second.
Anything to fix this?
What i had to do a few times a good while back was remove my old configs..and start a fresh with them

I just deleted the config file (it will make a new one itself). Doesn't solve the problem for 100%, but it helps a lot. Almost no soundstops, at least not while playing a game (I think it's when the disk is accessed).

I try to change the settigns, but every time I insert a new disk, the settings revert to default. Also, saving default settings does not seem to do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well it works :) believe me.. So I would start by clearing out appdata or maybe before that just delete configs

I remember you :)

it turns out a lot of games crash in the emu. Is this normal ? I thought UAE had a very high compatibility ? I am not complaining, just trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong.

Also, is there a Kickstart 1.3 that works ? All the ones I have from the TOSEC set do not work. Even the ones used in Gamebase Amiga with winUAE. What size should the file be ?

Can UAE4all read IPF files ? If not, would it be possible to add the option ?

Thanks for the emu and any help you can provide.

Lots of games?
Can you list them so i can try. Or better still zip them and send them to Darren.gurney[at]gmail dot com

I'll try them.
Kickstart should be 512k
Is this A1200 or A500 compatibility?

There are a few games that famously don't work due to compatability issues like Lionheart, but for me the main game I can't get to work any more is Worms DC(which did work at one stage, but I can't recall which version of the emulator it worked on!)

Seems to be more with the latest 2.0 version from the repo, as I haven't found a Shadow of the Beast version yet that doesn't crash when you move to the right.

It was working in earlier versions (and might work with 1.0, haven't tried that)

Back