Back from Greece

I think having 3 colors (if not all black) is almost a must...

almost a must.png

I'm just spouting ideas here, maybe some more constructive thread must be started to help Ed with decission making.
You do know there was a thread full of coloured renders of the Pyra? I'm too lazy to look it up, but a few of the ones you've done here were done in there (specifically, I did a breadbin C64)

Edit: Hmm, can't remember if I did or not now, I remember doing a bunch of renders. Anywhere here's a C64 colour render
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/pyra-blender-file.76494/page-8#post-1356400

Im happy whit everythink expekt this "Pandora Platinium"..
But a bit diverence in Color wouldnt hurt..

A bit Off Topic: i tryed my GPD Win on my new Office TV Setup (Building a Desctop PC out of an LCD TV, a USB Hub, Mouse and Keyboard), and i noticed that its Fan stopped spinning when i closed the Lid, so dos this means that it will overheat if you use it on a TV as a "Computer" ??
I played quite a bit Farming Simulator 2013 in this Setup..

I plan to use the Pyra for the whole Office thing as well, and as its dosnt have any fan (expect us ^^) i dotnt think this will be a big issue..

We could now also mix different colors together, for example, have the keyboard part a different color than the lid, etc.
Time to resurrect the old thread with the different color themes to see what we can do to make it look good, eh?

Which parts are on the same moulds ? Does it mean that, if someone wants a black and red Pyra, someone else will get a red and black ond (reversed colors) ?

Of course, if the case colour ends up not to one's taste, it could be plastered with foss, anime, meme (or whatever) stickers... would certainly make it unique.

Pyra stickers would be cool :)

That's the one, there's your winner. Everyone go home, all cases will be hot pink. :p
I thought you wanted pastel pink or something. Doesn't matter, as long as we are in agreement that hot pink is the best option everyone will be happy.

Im happy whit everythink expekt this "Pandora Platinium"..
But a bit diverence in Color wouldnt hurt..

A bit Off Topic: i tryed my GPD Win on my new Office TV Setup (Building a Desctop PC out of an LCD TV, a USB Hub, Mouse and Keyboard), and i noticed that its Fan stopped spinning when i closed the Lid, so dos this means that it will overheat if you use it on a TV as a "Computer" ??
I played quite a bit Farming Simulator 2013 in this Setup..

I plan to use the Pyra for the whole Office thing as well, and as its dosnt have any fan (expect us ^^) i dotnt think this will be a big issue..
Yes, it'll overheat. The fan was a last minute addition, so they did a sloppy job at it and had it connected to the screen's power source. I would recommend getting some rubber feet, so that the heat emanating from the plastic casing doesn't end up pooling up on the surface you're placing your Win on quite as much.
I'm starting to wonder if the Pyra could benefit from some rubber feet as well.

Yes, it'll overheat. The fan was a last minute addition, so they did a sloppy job at it and had it connected to the screen's power source. I would recommend getting some rubber feet, so that the heat emanating from the plastic casing doesn't end up pooling up on the surface you're placing your Win on quite as much.
I'm starting to wonder if the Pyra could benefit from some rubber feet as well.

Actually...
Heat normally travels faster through solid surfaces than it does to static air. Contact with the desk/table/etc might work better than fan off & elevated.

Ok so it’s would be a better solution on the Gpd Win to just let the lid open whyle using the TV Screen ..

One reason more for the Pyra: the Heatsink works whiteout the need of a Powersource..

I didn’t found out how to Connect to my Network Printer whit the Pandora,
So I think until I get my Pyra, I will use the Gpd for Office Work in the Office..

Back