[Applimulator ;)] apkenv + apkenv.ui

Would the yahoo mail app be possible?  I hate having to use a browser to visit yahoo mail.
not having looked into yahoo mail, but apps usually use androids native interface (buttons, scrollframes, tab bars and stuff like that), which is not supported by apkenv.

Would the yahoo mail app be possible?  I hate having to use a browser to visit yahoo mail.
not having looked into yahoo mail, but apps usually use androids native interface (buttons, scrollframes, tab bars and stuff like that), which is not supported by apkenv.
Sorry to bring this back, but any progress regarding skype? :)

I run the PvZ from Humble bundle and am on 3-2.  I noticed scrolling doesn't work for things like achievements or almanac.  Is this a issue in 1.2 that others are using?  Is there a difference between the two versions as HB PvZ seems to report its 2.9.1

Crow, does apkenv support a command line (ie, can I create a launcher that directly loads PvZ)?

yes, the first argument to apkenv is the .apk to launch. look inside the pnd, theres runapk.sh (dont remember exactly now). this additionaly sets up some things and also takes the apk path as an arg

Last edited by a moderator:
what i was planning was (is) an install feature for apkenv.ui. maybe about some script and the apk's extracted icon wrapped into a pnd are feasible ... will think about it.

I've founda problem with PvZ, though I'm not sure if it's apkenv or PvZ related (it's the only apk I use).

If you start up the game, play it, then use Esc to quit. Close apkenv.ui, then restart it. Then reload PvZ. The screen will restore as the game was, but the Pandora will lock up, and can't use the keys or the touchscreen.

I've founda problem with PvZ, though I'm not sure if it's apkenv or PvZ related (it's the only apk I use).

If you start up the game, play it, then use Esc to quit. Close apkenv.ui, then restart it. Then reload PvZ. The screen will restore as the game was, but the Pandora will lock up, and can't use the keys or the touchscreen.
hm seems like an issue with GL init/exit or something. I'll have a look at it, thanks.

Oh, if you have something like DeadBeef (audio player) running in the background, you can't start PvZ. Don't know if there's a fix, or workaround for this?

Maybe SDL on your pandora starts in OSS mode and fails (for me it's using alsa, but some people report it doesn't).

Maybe SDL on your pandora starts in OSS mode and fails (for me it's using alsa, but some people report it doesn't).
#Is there a way I could view and/or set the default?

I'd absolutely love to be able to run the Crazyflie nano controller on the Open Pandora:

The app when it's running on Android looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/cvbNnqm.jpg

Essentially, it takes onscreen input, and uses the on the go port to transmit data to a quad copter.

The actual APK:

https://bitbucket.org/fredg02/crazyflie-android-client/downloads/CrazyflieControl_2013-07-17.apk

The source code of the app:

https://bitbucket.org/fredg02/crazyflie-android-client/

Is there some way I could diagnose what libraries would be needed to add?

Currently when running it in apkenv

Back