Aluminium Case ready for preorder! (2014-07-18)

How should I make a realistic rendering if I haven't seen the case in reality as well?

I could only imagine and make guesses how it would look like, but then again, if it looks different, people will complain.

So a photo makes more sense. Anyone will be able to imagine the final product as good as I can.
Maybe IDV could share some photos of random chunk of material in both colors (I'm guessing it's not the first time he is working with them), that would at least make it easier fot people to choose which one they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry, i will repell any and all sunlight we might have, in the event that there would actually be warmth in Norway.

Its not often the case, but when it is

I stay indoors.

I dont recommend black Colour.

When the Black Metal Pandora lies one Time in the Sun,then can you cooking Eggs on it.

Dont think that that Heat will be good for the Board and for the Accu Cells.

How warm are your black Car in the Sun?

The Silvergrey Case is my Choose ;)

And maybe with polishing,have i a Aluminium Mirror  :D

My single order has not been placed yet.  I will probably order some time next week.

I only counted around 20 people, so even if all of those order, plus the few extras I noticed, we will still need many more to make 100.  I mentioned it to another Pandora owner I know, but she probably won't be getting one.  Maybe I can try to get random people to buy some...

It is planned to have some Pandoras in aluminium case from the start, but those would be 100 EUR more expensive and we don't have any spare units right now.

Okay, I'm working with IDV to create as photorealistic mockups as possible.

This is pretty close to what Pearl Mouse Grey will look like:

MouseGrey.png

I will need to work a bit more on the black one. I'll post it here as well, as soon as I got it.

Okay, I'm working with IDV to create as photorealistic mockups as possible.

This is pretty close to what Pearl Mouse Grey will look like:

MouseGrey.png
I will need to work a bit more on the black one. I'll post it here as well, as soon as I got it.
That makes me like the grey even more.  If only we could get a new keymat like that to go with it. :p

ED, will there definitely be a wifi window?

Back