Aluminium Case ready for preorder! (2014-07-18)

Ok, It's in my cart. Haven't checked out yet. I want to send my Pandora in for repairs at the same time.

I want my USB port replaced, my charging port either fixed or replaced, and the power switch seen to (it doesn't come out of standby).

Do I just complete my order, put my Pandora in the post with a detailed letter of the repairs required, and wait for ED to contact me regarding additional costs?

Complete your order incl. Case change and put an RMA Sheet as well as a copy of the order confirmation for the case into the package.

is the order for a minimum of a 100 or will there be no more made after he first 100? I'm interested, but would rather see some detailed pics and videos before I jump the gun

well only 15 ordered so far, so we will see if we can get to 100 first

Want to upgrade a classic Pandora to a 1 GHz Pandora can I do this and the case change at the same time. How do I do this if so please

Want to upgrade a classic Pandora to a 1 GHz Pandora can I do this and the case change at the same time. How do I do this if so please
Probably just buy a 1Ghz upgrade and the case at the same time. The thing which ED needs to answer I guess is whether the charge for changing the case is included with the upgrade or you need to include it with your case order.

Also I didn't buy Pandora new got it of eBay can I still do the upgrade option ?

^ Yep, it doesn't matter where you bought it from + further info from dragonbox.de below.

Your Pandora has to be in a fully working state, except for the following issues:

* One or both nubs are broken
* LCD Cable has issues (flickering screen)
* Case broken or cracked

If your Pandora suffers any of these issues, you can upgrade your unit as well.

Edit: Link to upgrade page. https://www.dragonbox.de/en/pandora/113-pandora-upgrade-256mb-to-1ghz-version.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Order placed, and I can't wait. Come on guys, lets get those orders in :lol:

Chris

EvilDragon,

Will the Aluminum case  use the same hinge as the Pandora? Can I use my Nintendo DS hinge with it like I do with the Pandora?

Thanks!

EvilDragon,

Will the Aluminum case use the same hinge as the Pandora? Can I use my Nintendo DS hinge with it like I do with the Pandora?

Thanks!
You put a DS hinge in the Pandora??? What is this black magic?

I would love to try this.

I'll have to wait till pay day, and not sure yet which colour to go for, both will be great looking I reckon

I dont recommend black Colour.

When the Black Metal Pandora lies one Time in the Sun,then can you cooking Eggs on it.

Dont think that that Heat will be good for the Board and for the Accu Cells.

How warm are your black Car in the Sun?

The Silvergrey Case is my Choose ;)

And maybe with polishing,have i a Aluminium Mirror  :D  

EvilDragon,

Will the Aluminum case use the same hinge as the Pandora? Can I use my Nintendo DS hinge with it like I do with the Pandora?

Thanks!
You put a DS hinge in the Pandora??? What is this black magic?

I would love to try this.
The Pandora hinge is the same style as the DS Lite and NDS (longer side).

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60279-ds-hinge-in-pandora-success/

post-10966-13146338264476_thumb.jpg
post-10966-13146338316506_thumb.jpg
  with this 
post-10966-13146338374652_thumb.jpg
or
131181fb878a3f3466559fbd2ee7d758.image.120x120.jpg
or
sku_53918_1_small.jpg

Back