All the nubs are there! (2011 - 01 - 11)

So is the next shipment 500 boards?

So CC current rate is about 200-300 boards per week? Or about 500 per two weeks? Not the fastest, but respectible. I would like to see them step up to 500 per week at least.

Chris

My parents still think this is a scam even when I tell them it isn't one. Right now, my Pandora has been shipped, but it is stuck in customs in Canada. I'm hoping it will get out of there before the end of today or tomorrow (Which ends in about 8 hours from when I made this post). This wait is killing me more than ever because of where it is. I'll manage, but it won't be easy! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure customs are scam. We pay them loads of money, but don't get anything back from them :D

Except for goods we already owned ;)

Aaack, so fast? I need to solder more... solder... solder... aaaaack...

Don't have that much time, busy week this week. But my father is coming to help :)
ED, by all means focus on the soldering first, but have you already sent out all your units of those 550 that Craig made or do you still have some of them lingering around and/or are there still some on their way to you?

My parents still think this is a scam even when I tell them it isn't one. Right now, my Pandora has been shipped, but it is stuck in customs in Canada. I'm hoping it will get out of there before the end of today or tomorrow (Which ends in about 8 hours from when I made this post). This wait is killing me more than ever because of where it is. I'll manage, but it won't be easy! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
How do you know it's stuck in customs?

So, unites are shipping now? Good to know. Now, have many costumers have been already served?

We're building LCD half's today, 400 or so to go...
What happened to the 1000 pandoras prebuilt waiting on boards? So would this be on top of that? So when your done at least 1400 or 2400 total pandoras will either be built or just need boards?

ED, by all means focus on the soldering first, but have you already sent out all your units of those 550 that Craig made or do you still have some of them lingering around and/or are there still some on their way to you?
To answer my own question here, ED posted this on the German boards yesterday.

EvilDragon said:
Die restlichen Pandoras von den ersten 500 sollten morgen ankommen (eigentlich heute schon, aber UPS hat nur 2 von 3 Paketen abgeliefert... 35 Pandoras eingesackt, die Säcke!)

Damit habe ich noch ca. 70 zu versenden, das bringt uns in etwa auf Nr. 268x... und die nächsten 500 Boards sollten am Freitag aus Texas nach UK wandern - also gehts dann hier in zwei Wochen auch wieder weiter.

Craig baut mittlerweile für alle diese schon wieder die LCD-Kabel in die Deckel, damit die Produktion weiter so schnell voranschreitet
So apparently 35 Pandoras were delayed and should arrive today and he has 70 more units to still send out bringing the shipping somewhere at order number 268x.

That certainly should include my unit. Exciting times :)

[…]

So apparently 35 Pandoras were delayed and should arrive today and he has 70 more units to still send out bringing the shipping somewhere at order number 268x.

[…]
ED's shop queue was pretty stable, there were not many cancelled orders.

That's why I'll have to wait a while before getting my Pandora (order number 4158)
dry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ED's shop queue was pretty stable, there were not many cancelled orders.

That's why I'll have to wait a while before getting my Pandora (order number 4158)
dry.gif
Is that second batch? Otherwise I think there are some non-pandora orders in between there (for which you don't have to wait). I'm pretty sure that the first few hours only contained Pandora orders as the website was quite hard to reach.

Is that second batch? Otherwise I think there are some non-pandora orders in between there (for which you don't have to wait). I'm pretty sure that the first few hours only contained Pandora orders as the website was quite hard to reach.
First batcher here, ordered a year and few month ago.

But yeah, there are a bunch of non-pandora orders, but still, I'm at the end of the queue(S).
wink.gif

Hopefully, production has finally kicked in, so I think that I'll get my pandora soon™.

To answer my own question here, ED posted this on the German boards yesterday.

That certainly should include my unit. Exciting times :)
soooo.... close..... <50 to go for me

Mine shipped this afternoon. Order email came through at 19:13 GMT, was told to be 600 - 700. Really surprised my email came today, I thought they were still around 17:00GMT! I was simultaniously delighted and annoyed - I was going to change my shipping address to my student accommodation address, and when I went onto my email, there was the delivery email! XD. Now it's getting shipped to my mum's. If it arrives tomorrow my girlfriend can bring it with her when she comes and visits me on Friday :) .

Back