Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

truth.png
Gee, that's really too bad now isn't it.

Imagine all the people who ignore you because they respect nothing but the Truth...

Truth: *ahem*

Me: .. oh damn... sorry oh omnibenevolent/omnimalevolent master! I had another moment of weakness...

Truth: That's ok, I will make you stronger.

Me: ... you are going to take something more away from me aren't you? ...

Truth: Soon, you shall stop asking stupid questions you already know the answer to. ... why the sad face? You are to be grateful little one.

Me: ... .... ... ... ...

Truth: *pat pat*

^ They are getting more desperate and farther removed from reality by the minute.
You actually have to pay $6 if you want to have this M$ propaganda in your house.

It's weird, I'd expect Microsoft to prefer Cloud solutions to home servers.
Remove "Windows" from that book and it's actually quite cool: teaching kids to get their own servers they have control over instead of letting companies take care of their server needs seems like a good thing.

That much is obvious, chicken.

Just remember that when you have no more friends left in kindergarten...

I find more wisdom in non-human animals and children than any supposedly enlightened or wise adult I have ever encountered. When they try to tell me I am special I know they are full of shit.

I would rather admit I don't know anything and could be wrong about everything than assume I know it all, or even one thing. Even if I think I know how things are for me, I like to understand others. I also enjoy learning new things. A big part of this is asking stupid questions, so I do.

Admit to everyone/anyone/myself (you will see it in my posts here from time to time).

All others (my favorites are plants and animals...evidence of this can be found in my diet. :p).

Many things are new, at least to me (definitions get confusing here). If they aren't, I try to treat them like they are when I can.

Of course I am making shit up, just like everyone else. :D

make that shit up
make that shit down
timmy made an ice cream cake
and daddy had a frown

mommy just looked stupid
and said 'I didn't poop it!'

and timmy cried
and then he died

and daddy made an'other'.

edit: added bold just to show precogniscience is a thing... yes yes, I know it isn't a real word... but I'm not a real person, so fair game eh?

Last edited:
So you're only eating humans because you hate them most?
Nope. I love plants and non-human animals (including chickens) so much that I eat them so that we can be joined together. I would eat humans to reduce the population, but I don't want to get sick, and I am human enough already. I want to be more like my other siblings. I will leave being more human to the artificial life forms, or something.
tyrell.jpg

I should have added this to my last post. My favorite flavor is green.
fc,550x550,black.jpg

[doublepost=1459862565,1459862384][/doublepost]@Fzero I have a NSFW video for you later. How do I post those here? Spoilers? Just a link?

Wrap a test link to it it up in a spoiler tag ... and slap a NSFW warning above it.
That should suffice :)
Then if someone expands the spoiler in error .. they still got another step before being exposed to the content eh

Back