Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I can't say that I particularly like it, but nevertheless I felt the need to share

Warning contains gore (so NSFW is a given):

Robocop Remake - Scene 27

I was helping someone look for a keyboard and came across this:

JiZZ waterproof keyboard, sold by Banggood.com, amongst others. Edit: Made by Cozy Tech. Also, something about handfeel.

51eSAH8yMmL.jpg

There is nothing that you can expect from this.
uploadfromtaptalk1460192833531-jpg.28229

Thanks for sharing this, EvilDragon!

I also need to link that video I promised.
[doublepost=1460196278,1460195752][/doublepost]Little Hard On's music video by The Left Rights. Potentially NSFW stop motion claymation.

@thatgui I have suffered a traumatic experience from watching that... It is too painful.
@rygD Those names are hilarious...

Sort this by male... see U.S.A. being the only country having a NEGATIVE index (this means that when there is a suicide in north american soil... people get BORN... lol)... but still being in 50th place.... does not make sense. Starting to trust wikipedia less and less...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Male and female suicide rates are out of total male population and total female population, respectively (i.e. total number of male suicides divided by total male population).

Maybe they have negative Male Population? It could be, that the Spys at the NSA are Subtracted from the total Population.

Sort this by male... see U.S.A. being the only country having a NEGATIVE index (this means that when there is a suicide in north american soil... people get BORN... lol)... but still being in 50th place.... does not make sense. Starting to trust wikipedia less and less...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Sort it by both sexes and it is easier to see (unless I messed up). I trust it to be accurate, Americans make lots of babies. Gotta have babies so there are more people to sell stuff to, and so there are plenty of people to use for future wars.

Additional thoughts: It looks like there are more male suicides than female ones in most places. The top country for suicides is Guyana. I wonder if that was part of why Jonestown was there.

Last edited:
Sort it by both sexes and it is easier to see (unless I messed up). I trust it to be accurate, Americans make lots of babies. Gotta have babies so there are more people to sell stuff to, and so there are plenty of people to use for future wars.
...to bomb more countries with oil sources and make even more pissed off refugees flooding us and therefore destabilizing the middle east and Europe at the same time, hooray.
Devious plans are devious.

Last edited:
...to bomb more countries with oil sources and make even more pissed off refugees flooding us and therefore destabilizing the middle east and Europe at the same time, hooray.
I wonder what the reason will be after oil isn't as important/available. It doesn't really matter as long as the US keeps the rest of the world under their thumb. China might be a problem.

Starting to trust wikipedia less and less...
Wikipedia is a publicly editable resource. In this case, 3 days ago on April 6th, someone changed it from it's previous value of 12.1 (make it tied for 50th with Uruguay) to -6.3. Why did they do this? No idea. Since it's clearly wrong I went ahead and undid the edit for you. It's back to the 12.1 that it had been for who knows how long, at least 3 months.

Wikipedia is a publicly editable resource. In this case, 3 days ago on April 6th, someone changed it from it's previous value of 12.1 (make it tied for 50th with Uruguay) to -6.3. Why did they do this? No idea. Since it's clearly wrong I went ahead and undid the edit for you. It's back to the 12.1 that it had been for who knows how long, at least 3 months.
Good call. Thanks for fixing the vandalism. This is why Wikipedia is shunned in education.

Good call. Thanks for fixing the vandalism. This is why Wikipedia is shunned in education.

No, that is because people can't be bothered to check the talk page and edit history (and don't know how to cite correctly).

If those were the only problems with using Wikipedia as a source they could easily be discussed and explained, just like using a periodical or a video.

Lol, still works: http://bash.org/?954425

fbnil@pandora:~/# nslookup 206.214.251.1
Server: 192.168.1.1
Address: 192.168.1.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
1.251.214.206.in-addr.arpa name = Episode.IV.

Episode.IV [206.214.251.1]
A.NEW.HOPE [206.214.251.6]
It.is.a.period.of.civil.war [206.214.251.9]
Rebel.spaceships [206.214.251.14]
striking.from.a.hidden.base [206.214.251.17]
:
:
:
By.Ryan.Werber [206.214.251.177]
When.CCIEs.Get.Bored [206.214.251.182]
read.more.at.beaglenetworks.net [206.214.251.185]
[doublepost=1460241894,1460241706][/doublepost]
They warned us in 1993...
The newspaper clearly says 2050....

If those were the only problems with using Wikipedia as a source they could easily be discussed and explained, just like using a periodical or a video.

Well, some lecturers do discuss and explain and accept wikipedia citations when adequate.
All the general criticism I've seen is based on alleged non stability, non attributability, and non verifyability of content. None of these are actual problems when making use of the rich meta information on articles.

Exactly. Even in courses where Wikipedia wasn't acceptable (and there were a few where it was fine, as long as you checked the info) I have used it to point me toward good resources that were acceptable.

Generally I hear "don't use Wikipedia", so maybe it is because they don't want to waste time explaining the ways to use it properly. I think it also depends on the type of people in certain classes. Anyway, let lazy people be lazy, and let others change things for the LOLs or to win a bet/"prove someone wrong". It gives the rest of us something to do while reading articles. I kinda feel like I should have picked up on that possibly being vandalism or something.

Regardless, America needs more babies so they can become future consumers and warfighters.

I still think it rather needs more immigrants from the warzones it creates instead of babies.
Nah, they need to be kept out based on their religion and probably skin-tone and culture, but we won't talk about those two, because that might piss more people off. Religious freedom only applies to those already in the country, and even then it has to be from the approved list. You wouldn't want those outsiders coming in and causing problems. It is better that they go somewhere else where everyone can be happy together.
I hope everyone understands that I am in no way serious, and that my comments are actually mocking things that are said and done that I feel are stupid. Notice the double standards for religious freedom, or how it is unacceptable for people to go into the US and be different/disrupt the "normal" way of life, yet it is somehow acceptable for Americans to go to and occupy other places, disrupt their way of living, and be sure to create the future enemy. This is how it has been done for many decades, so don't think this is anything new.

Back