Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

P8n4wNH.png

ITS OVER 9000

Last edited by a moderator:

Yet people still fuck with us.
China: *sneezes*
USA: Gonna fuck with me?  Huh? HUH!? It is ON!
Pretty much (well, maybe not China, but probably many others).
My original reply was "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" but I figured some people might miss what I was getting at (and it gives more of an impression of menacing instead of bumbling).

Yet people still fuck with us.
China: *sneezes*
USA: Gonna fuck with me?  Huh? HUH!? It is ON!
China has us economically by the balls.. They would just like be like. LAWL :D *trade embargo* Many people I know want a war with china... many other idiots think we could win a war we STARTED with china... I'm sorry but unless we suddenly go bat shit crazy and start nuking everything... We'd get invaded through California.. as much as the thought of seeing a Russian clone tank running over a pink Bentley as blondes with sunglasses bigger then their faces flee, flinging their diamond wearing Chihuahuas like kangaroos do to their youth when attacked by dingoes amuses me ..... I'd rather have not be invaded by china.

People also assume china is economically dependent on us.... As I've worded it the  drug dealer doesn't really  need the addict.  They hold the manufacturing and the US makes very little in comparison to what it did let say even 20 years ago. Not even a candle stick to 40 years ago I know for a fact. Hell you guys in europe can testify the manufacturing might of China and how much of this worlds crap comes from there...

Us going to war with china would hurt us more then it could ever hurt them.

A US-China war would hurt both. 
A lot of China's money is in US bonds, so if US economy crashes, China loses money 

Actually, the US could probably "win" a war with China. Nowadays all it takes to win a war is to be able to quickly deploy the army. Strike hard enough at the right places before the target has time to organize the defense and you've won the war. The US could probably disable the Chinese army's command chain that way (assuming they're able to organize this without China learning about it, which is probably quite hard to manage). But the problem is that once you've done this, you might have "won the war" but what are you going to do next? When you see how hard is it to hold Iraq or Afghanistan together after "winning" the war, imagine how it would be with China...

A US-China war would hurt both. 
A lot of China's money is in US bonds, so if US economy crashes, China loses money 

Actually, the US could probably "win" a war with China. Nowadays all it takes to win a war is to be able to quickly deploy the army. Strike hard enough at the right places before the target has time to organize the defense and you've won the war. The US could probably disable the Chinese army's command chain that way (assuming they're able to organize this without China learning about it, which is probably quite hard to manage). But the problem is that once you've done this, you might have "won the war" but what are you going to do next? When you see how hard is it to hold Iraq or Afghanistan together after "winning" the war, imagine how it would be with China...

They've dropped about 90 billion worth of US bonds.. that's why the market took a hit. People don't realize when it comes to economics china is artificially devaluing their currency to keep trade simple. They've been slowly dropping bonds onto the market.. which causes people on our side to panic and buy them back. Watch carefully china's currency. When it goes up we get kicked in the nuts. Also if we went for a war against China we'd have to be Balls to the wall mental before reinforcements from Russia.. If we start a war with china it would be the spark of ww3.. and no doubt we'd be attacked by people in the middle east seeing an opportunity to stab us. If we attack China.. (China would never attack us.. there's no point. Not even Russia wants to attack us. They just view us retarded at this point.) If a country goes to war with us it'd because we fired the first shots.. which honestly I could see our crazed government going after Russia because they could. (They've tried to in the past a few times.. and tried edging Russia to do stuff.)

Politics and Economics go hand and hand. That's why its annoying when you study Economics then always run into Politics...  Its a constant continuous circle. The markets are so propped up from all angles the only countries which are doing well are China Russia, India, Brazil and a few other nations.. the saudi's are looking to end the petrol dollar (The main reason why we went into war with the middle east.) Russia and China have been buying up gold. They got their own world bank being set up with a currency backed up by gold... they've been trading oil with gold (Ironically due to the sanctions we placed on them we've only helped them separate themselves from the petrol dollar) Their goal is to make a new reserve currency backed up by gold which means the death of the dollar as we know it.

And yes I think this conversation is on topic because it shows just absurd our world is.

I don't know where this belongs, so I am putting it here.

Why the fuck does Google keep changing things?  Now when I do searches the page is ugly with their stupid new logo and a big letter in a circle in the upper right corner.  It reminds me of some Microsoft stupidity.  

When I am looking at my gmail page it is even worse.  I am still using the terminal theme, which was already far different from when I first decided on it years ago.  At least they added the new ugly logo and circle with a letter in it to accompany the pointless blinking cursor.

I guess Google doesn't want to be like Party Cannon.

Back