Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I detest my real name.. where I lived people confused it and a name that was close to it at the ending but not the begining..... Yeah infuriating... VERY infuriating. It got to the point I just started using my alias instead I got from my past life....

I've had people meet me in person and refer to me as Darko due to my time in the car show scene where I used that name as a proper alias.  

So if anybody calls me Darko you have my attention like beetle juice... Probably would be close to the same thing having me appear out of the blue with how I prefer to dress,

People mispronounce my surname probably 90% of the time, even those who have known me for years.  Also, some people use my given name which I don't always realize is being used to refer to me (this has also started to happen with the name i often go by, which is a fairly common name).  The worst is when they use a shortened or "nickname" version of my name.  I usually have no clue they mean me.

I detest my real name.. where I lived people confused it and a name that was close to it at the ending but not the begining..... Yeah infuriating... VERY infuriating. It got to the point I just started using my alias instead I got from my past life....

I've had people meet me in person and refer to me as Darko due to my time in the car show scene where I used that name as a proper alias.  

So if anybody calls me Darko you have my attention like beetle juice... Probably would be close to the same thing having me appear out of the blue with how I prefer to dress,

People mispronounce my surname probably 90% of the time, even those who have known me for years.  Also, some people use my given name which I don't always realize is being used to refer to me (this has also started to happen with the name i often go by, which is a fairly common name).  The worst is when they use a shortened or "nickname" version of my name.  I usually have no clue they mean me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSVms6cT9nk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSVms6cT9nk
It cut off just as it got to the best part/punchline for me.  Still great, and probably shows that names do have some value.  That is the part that I kind of reject and was going against with how I would handle names.  Pre-Xanatos Gargoyles names, excluding Demona, were a interesting but seem difficult if you are trying to do anything as a social group (how do you express that someone specific requested or needs something?).

more name fun (watch it soon, it will probably get pulled):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-DfFChLPR8

babysitter.jpg

Back