Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

sooth.jpg

Source: oglaf.com (NSFW)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there needs to be a small run of My Little Pony "special edition" Pyras with exclusive stickers only available on that Pyra.  Starting price should be around $5000 at least.

I just want to know where the fuck these fuckers get this money to blow on crap like that. That's the really absurd thing, it is not that this crap exists... is it sells and people have the money to BLOW on crap like that. 

I just want to know where the fuck these fuckers get this money to blow on crap like that. That's the really absurd thing, it is not that this crap exists... is it sells and people have the money to BLOW on crap like that. 

People spending $2000 on a hat is bad enough, but spending $2000 on THIS hat...
 https://www.youtube.com/embed/HIWHMb3JxmE?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
I can assure you that that post was a gag. No one spent $2000 on a hat; he's trolling to make people think "lol, Bronies be stupid" which is a pretty stupid action in itself.

My BeagleBoard is on day 442 of consecutive uptime.  I was a little worried when I got home and the wifi wasn't connected, thought maybe it was time to reboot, but a quick ifdown/ifup solved that problem.

Wait, you didn't apply all the 7392 critical security updates of the last 442 days:)

There are no updates. The revision of Angstrom running on the BeagleBoard is actually extremely old and busted.  I'd tried several times to get a modern distro on it but it always breaks something.  With what I've been using it for it literally isn't worth my time to try and fix it, unless the last year has seen significant improvements that weren't there before.  Which is possible.

Back