Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Also you guys do get the joke that this thing is wrongly labeled and not outdated?  
Yeah.  Second sentence in my reply.  I was originally going to make a joke about that being how we are going to expand the Pyra, but I couldn't figure out a good way to do it.  It doesn't look like that label should be there based on the caption.

I  can't get rid of the quote leftovers above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also you guys do get the joke that this thing is wrongly labeled and not outdated?  
Yeah.  Second sentence in my reply.  I was originally going to make a joke about that being how we are going to expand the Pyra, but I couldn't figure out a good way to do it.  It doesn't look like that label should be there based on the caption.

I  can't get rid of the quote leftovers above.
Good.

We are just testing the new forum. 
I hope others see that we aren't causing any harm, and at least we are containing it to a somewhat appropriate thread for such silly behaviour.  Quoting is a bit of an issue, and that is a looong scroll now.

Mods, please don't delete my long post.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Much easier now :)

Anyways, this is the ultimate oreo, imo.

oreo-filling-taken-to-absurd-heights-3971-1271856618-19.jpg

We are just testing the new forum. 
I hope others see that we aren't causing any harm, and at least we are containing it to a somewhat appropriate thread for such silly behaviour.  Quoting is a bit of an issue, and that is a looong scroll now.

great qoute pyra-mid.

great qoute pyra-mid.
I noticed that while switching between Opera (12) and FF (whatever is current) they look totally different.  Opera doesn't have the header/text at the top so they are more manageable, while with FF it was tedious to scroll through the uncollapsed ones.  By messing around with them I figured out how not to have so many problems with simple quotes (and how things can go bad with pyramids, but it seems to be browser dependent.  Anyway, maybe I can now go back to being anal about how quotes look in my posts.  If only I could get rid of that wasted blank line.

The   New reply box is simply annoying, 
how do  i enable code view? 

Back