Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Actually, they're more like a right-wing nationalistic party. They especially oppose immigration from countries with "lots of muslims or dark-skinned people, from what I gather. They more or less aim to turn the culture clock back 200 years and surpress anything that wasn't around here then. This includes a conservative christian view, although the christian democrats in the goverment don't even want to touch them.

Party high-ups have made numerous hilarious claims, including the recent "Jews have to drop their jewish identity for it to be possible for them to be swedish." The debate can be highly polarized at times, and when it comes to actually backing up claims, both sides tend to exist in their own world, making neither of the sides particularly trustworthy. SD has made it a habit though to get news coverage via controversies. Most of the ones I've heard of includes party members being linked to voilence or economic crimes, but now and again they try to do something intentionally.

Without going into much detail, as I don't know much, SD is not considered to be a very HBTQ-friendly party by the HBTQ community, and this is a big part of the controversy in this case.
So, the Swedish conservatives fight against the conservative immigrants by using a group that annoys both sides (since they most likely are very similar anyway).

Since hate always spreads uncontrollable they may be opposed to other immigrants too, I guess.

The Jewish scriptures actually depict Jews as an own race with a high connection to actual genetic heritage (especcially regarding the mother), so he is not so far off in this regard, although I wonder why it's so important to him.

Sounds similar to some stuff that is happening here: People throwing claims and accusations arround without any real arguments. Shaming your opponents is always a sign for the lack of actual knowledge and proper arguments and I have yet to see big political parties and their controlled journalists that are able to do something else, no matter if "left" or "right", they are all silly authoritarians to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
7bddbde71c0fc3284e82aa8c74105a86.jpg

The latest/next trend of misandric feminists?

Beastiality, since a dog is always better than a man? ;)

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/08/10/vice-publishes-pro-bestiality-article-on-their-new-feminist-blog-broadly/

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/animal-urges-women-and-bestiality

In other words, men who have sex with animals are disgusting perverts (which, to be fair, they are), but women who have sex with animals are just misunderstood.
Where the love falls...  :D  Interesting read though.

Well, rumors say there are polls with the result that girls prefer to have their "first time" with their dogs, instead of their boyfriends. ;)  Dogs have a long and flexible tongue and a bone in their penis, it's indeed hard to match with them as a human. :rolleyes:

Back